My sweet girl, Arwen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sweet girl, Arwen

Yes, yes, yess!! Finally I've got my E46 325i on Thursday evening..

I would like to thank you guys all for forming such a great club and helping out with whatever question/problem anyone has.. I've done extensive reading on the forum, asked questions, bored people to death and yet everyone was always very kind and helpful.. I just want to say it out, I'm so glad I found you guys!

I just have one photo yet, the car needs a day at Das (many many thanks to Ayham btw), quite a bit of repairs/replacements to be done, then more photos will follow.. Then I'll be looking forward to the first club event to meet everyone in person..

Hope you all start a marvelous new week!!
    Attached Files

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the find, nice car.

My "potential" old girl is now sitting at Das awaiting Ayham's experienced eyes and nimble fingers to tell me just how good she is.
      1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
      2012 Camaro SS
      2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
      2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

congrats for the new ride :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks guys!

and yorky500, I hope she's in a good condition

Comment

Congratulations!

Need more pictures.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
              Congratulations!

Need more pictures.
              Thanks Hasan!

well honestly she's kind of shy to be seen with her minor imperfections at the moment :D as soon as she feels fresh, I'll get photos in deep detail hopefully :)
              Last edited by qetadgzcb; 27-03-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Congrats dude! Auto or stick ?
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

congratz man :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                  E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                  E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                  E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                  E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                  E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                  E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                  E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

thanks guys!

Unfortunately it's auto, I would've loved to own a manual but haven't seen so far a regular E46 with manual transmission here..

Had a very unfortunate breakdown on 6th day of my ownership and had to leave it to Ayham's talented hands for a couple of days but got my baby back last week again.. It cost me quite a bit but still, looking at the bright side of things, she's running on newer parts now :D

Still expecting some parts to be delivered and probably she'll spend this weekend with Ayham before she's mechanically perfect.. Unfortunately the body work is now delayed for a while due to the unexpected breakdown but still, I'm very happy with her, absolutely a lovely ride :))

Still no photos I know, but if I'm spending time with her, I just prefer driving not taking photos or anything LOL

Ahh, also got 4 new tires over the weekend, 225/45 R17 for the front and 245/45 R17 for the rear.. I'm enjoying the increased stability and grip now heheh
                    Last edited by qetadgzcb; 11-04-2011, 03:57 PM. Reason: some additions..

Comment

Sad and good to hear at the same time, the breakdowns are headaches but new parts are win!
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                      X