Naj's LeMans Blue '02 E39 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
    I want to get my engine bay cleaned as well but from both your replies im confused :eyes2:
    2 cans of "Armor All" spray. Two sponges, Two clothes, and a few refreshments ( depending on your religion ) and a couple of hours of free time!

You can do wonders!

Comment

Spray them over and sanded down after paint...

Engine cleaning can be done at Xservice or Tradex (Simon) or Sara autocare etc etc etc

Or you can do it yourself...!
      Current:
      2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
      2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
      2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
      1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
      1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

Mabaroook dude although it's later :)
        ACS Front Lip
        ACS Boot Spoiler
        ACS Foot Pedals set
        H&R kit
        ORIGINAL SSRs 19 Rims
        Hartge Rear Diffusor dual exhaust
        OEM LED Tail Light Update
        Head Light Trim CF
        Front Grills CF
        Side Grills CF
        BMW Front & Rear Log CF
        Gruppe-M intake
        Evolve tune
        Evo3 short shifter
        4.10 Gear Set
        Phosphyre Halos Angel Eyes

Comment

Nicely done... loving red accent!
          '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
          '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
          '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
          '92 E36 325i Black
          History:
          '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
          '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
          '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
          '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Update **** 14-08-2011

Well I bought B&G springs only to find out while installing them that my shocks are really weak. So Bilstein Coilovers time! Will need to resell the springs once the coil overs arrive...

Since I was doing that I decided it would be a nice touch to paint my callipers. And since everyone does it in red.. its time for a change..

Le Mans Blue with :///M: logo painted in the :///M: colors

Not a amazing paint job with the M logo but I tried my best and then had the painters do the other 2.

All in all looks pretty nice and should look good on the car with my 19inch matte black CSL rims.
            Attached Files
            Current:

Past ///M's:
            2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
              Update **** 14-08-2011

Well I bought B&G springs only to find out while installing them that my shocks are really weak. So Bilstein Coilovers time! Will need to resell the springs once the coil overs arrive...

Since I was doing that I decided it would be a nice touch to paint my callipers. And since everyone does it in red.. its time for a change..

Le Mans Blue with :///M: logo painted in the :///M: colors

Not a amazing paint job with the M logo but I tried my best and then had the painters do the other 2.

All in all looks pretty nice and should look good on the car with my 19inch matte black CSL rims.
              Nice work bro! Gonna look sick once you get some coil overs!

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
                Spray them over and sanded down after paint...

Engine cleaning can be done at Xservice or Tradex (Simon) or Sara autocare etc etc etc

Or you can do it yourself...!
                Thanks for the tip Naj!
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

So some more pics... with the car lowered on the B&G springs and ofcourse the callipers... unfortunately got red brake pads.. EBC Red stuff... and still not aligned...
                  Attached Files
                  Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

looks very nice my friend

Comment

looks really good...
                      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                      2006 Z4M - SOLD
                      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Looks great!
                        EURO 04 M3
                        Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Update ***** 6-9-2011

Yes peeps.. got the car properly working.. found out my latest power loss was due to the MAFS which are new but clearly faulty. So I decided to start spending on upgrades. On the way from the US of A are Evosport pulleys and the aFe Stage 2 intakes.

I got myself the front lower grill with brake ducts which will have custom piping to the brakes and the intakes once they arrive. I also got Alcantara boots for the shifter and the handbrake and because my trimmer was unable to remove the gearknob he managed to destroy the leather (was faded anyway) and so I opted for the OEM ZHP knob from BMW ///M. I will see if I can do the light upgrade to get the light in the gearknob at a later stage.

Pics of the the new interior bits and the grill.
                          Attached Files
                          Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

haha I forgot to post pics of my car dropped with B&G and the 19inch rims..
                            Attached Files
                            Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

Looks great :)
                              EURO 04 M3
                              Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

ohhh those rims look NAAAAAAAIIICE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X