My 2011 135i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

mate Imo if u reallly wanna mod ur ride u better stop thinkin about warranty otherwise u wont go far or ull be obliged to get ur parts from the dealer which will cost u another 1er :)
    +1

You might start with light cosmetic mods and start the performance mods after your warranty period ends. Or just start now and then deal with the dealer regarding the warranty.
    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

i totally agree with Amarant this can be ur way to proceed if u really worry about keepin ur warranty valid ( i wont :) )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oman135i View Post
        Thanks Amarant will keep the lowering kit in wish-list.

i really want to install Exhaust now but went to the dealer and they told me if its not bmw performance they will void my warranty !
        i just want to install a cat-back ! Stupid dealer!
        Service your car at Bahrain!

EuroMotors here in Bahrain told me I can install any part on the car, and if any fault is directly due to the aftermarket part, they will not honor the warranty. If not, then warranty stands!

I installed full exhaust system on my car and they honored all my warranty claims!

Comment

Working...
        X