• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helooo0oo0oo X6
    looove itt

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
      I think it's ugly! My god what's with the hood? And back! Front bumper is acceptable, but the rest is a disaster for me! They over do the car when the x6m is only missing more aggressive wheels!
      exactly my openion about the stock x6m only wheels is missing but maybe there is some technical issue behind it coz it amazes me why they are smaller than even normal x6 wheels it makes the x6m looks funny for this one....mmmmmmm no pass sorry i would take luma on it anyday if i want something with aggressive look
      sigpic
      :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

thanx for sharing amjad

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

That thing looks Hideous !

Comment

WTF is goin on wit all those leds lately?!?!
            sigpic

Comment

Nice way to ruin a car that just needs a drop and some nice wheels, exhaust and maybe small touches here and there.
              EURO 04 M3
              Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
                WTF is goin on wit all those leds lately?!?!
                Dunno - far as I know it was an Audi thing - personally I don't care for it.

I notice they toned down the size of the intakes on the front, and the back looks better than in the CG images

Comment

im not feeling the hood... the rear end looks bearable though from the angle its been photographed at, im somewhat skeptical about it's appearance when standing up ... and somewhat iffy about the front, but the LEDs are definitely extra brownie points, the rims are a bit of a disaster IMO... but eh... what do i know i know at it from a photographer's POV and how it'd look in photos i'd take..

Originally posted by 0-60 View Post
                  Nice way to ruin a car that just needs a drop and some nice wheels, exhaust and maybe small touches here and there.
                  ohh thank god someone feels the same!! if i ever get my hands on a X6 with my name on the ownership papers all id ever wanna do is just lower the beast a few inches and thats IT!! its beautiful all over and needs nothing new!!
                  Last edited by aaiezz; 14-03-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

looks nice but .................. dunno

Comment

any pictures of inside?
                      or its the same as normal?
                      335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                      White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Fugly

Comment

Working...
                        X