No announcement yet.

Vorsteiner GTRS3 Wide Body M3 With Ess Supercharger Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on new bimmors isn't that easy, especially when it comes to tuning.

Great work to be honest. Keep it up and welcome aboard !
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thanks very much.

You are right its not easy at all, thats where expierience comes in, and Alhumdolillah thats where I am lucky that I have a brilliant team around me.

The 7 will be good when its done.

Will post pics in a couple of weeks.

You should PM me and pop in for a coffee and look around.

Cheers

Comment

thats a great job man love your work and welcome to the club :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
        E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
        E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
        E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
        E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
        E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Thanks for the welcome from everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Amjadali View Post
            Thanks for the welcome, yes I am a certifiable BMW NUT!!!

I live here now and dont want a quick car here. Too many fines!!!!!

Anyway here is another quick one I finished about 4 weeks ago.....

X6M with 620bhp

Enjoy
            I have seen this one on nature it looked amazing the owner is from Abu Dhabi right?
            sigpic
            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

No this car belongs to a member of the Omani Royal family and is in Muscat now.

Comment

wow!!!

nice job out there!

i would love to come and see your garage and witness the work being done

congrats!

Comment

You are more than welcome anytime.

I always have time for fellow BMW enthusiasts.

Comment

"I" am the VP for Tuning for a high end garage in Dubai.

I dont want to promote as I am not a sponsor.

But I am a BMW NUT having owned more of them than I can remember, from an E30 318i right up to an 850i as well as every incarnation of M5 from the E28 to E60, M635CSi, E63 M6 as well as E46 M3's and and also my fair share of Alpina's (E28 B9, B10, E32 B11, E34 B10, E39 B10 V8) when I lived in the UK.

I just thought I would share pictures of the car as you are all fellow BMW enthusiasts.
                    mashallah lovely cars...

having owned many Ms and alpinas... which are less headache prone. in other words do they all break down often or they are almost the same?

Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Both are similar in terms of maintenance and reliability to be honest. They both suffered from the usual issues that effected the base standard cars in terms of the Alpina's. Both had to be serviced regularly and on TIME. I never had any issues with the Alpina's (apart from the E39 B10 V8 crankshaft sensor). The M cars were the same as far as the olders models go. I havnt had any recent Alpina's only the M cars to hard for me to judge based on the newer cars.
                      But the worst car for me was the E63 M6 as I bought one of the first ones and had 3 clutches, gearboxes, Flywheels all replaced under warranty in less than 4000 miles (6000kms)!!!!!!!

But one interesting thing that has happened since the mid 80's to now for both Alpina and M cars.

My favourite beemer of all is the E28. I love the way it looks and the way it drove, even now.

Back in the days of the E28 cars the Alpina B9 and B10 were animals. They were proper old school "tuned" cars. They felt like they were solid and handled really well with their rock hard suspension. A real blast to drive hard. The E28 M5 was more refined but was quick. Having said that my E28 B10 was just as fast to about 120mph. One thing for sure the B10 would out handle the M5. But the Alpina always felt better to drive, real RAW hooligan compared to the refined M5.

Moving onto the E34 B10 was a bit of a downer, it still had 260bhp but was heavier so slower and not as sharp as the E28. But handling wise it was still brilliant and a match for the E34 M5.

I had the same expierience with the E34 M5 3.6. It was a let down compared to my E28 M5. Slower and not as sharp but more refined. It did handle better than the E28 M5 but not as well as the Alpina.

Then came a 3.8 5 Speed E34 M5 and that was AWESOME, quickly followed by a 3.8 6 speed which in my eyes is one of the best M5's made to date. It was QUICK and HANDLED!!!!

So in terms of "Feel" at this point the M cars had caught up with Alpina. And they were quicker. But then Alpina bought out the B10 Bi Turbo which made it game over for the M5. But Ive not driven a Bi Turbo so cant give you a comparison sorry.

Then some thing weird happened. The E39 came out. And everything turned upside down.

Now the Alpina B10 became a smooth refined cruiser that had a serious kick and did handle well but had comfortable suspension. The total opposite of the B10's from before. Dont get me wrong it still handled and was VERY QUICK but it did not have the raw excitement of the earlier Alpina's.

Then the E39 M5 came out and DAMN!!!!!! It was awesome. It truley moved the game on. It was QUICK and HANDLED and had that RAW feel. It was truley amazing. Suddenly Alpina and M had swapped places. This car was faster and handled better but was not as refined as the Alpina B10 V8.

So at this point Alpina and M Power swapped places. I was so saddened to be honest because I am an OUT and OUT Alpina fanatic. But now I understand what Alpina are doing and must admit still love their cars. They are extreme cruisers and devastatingly quick but not the race cars of old.

This has been left to the M Power boys and I must admit I dont mind.

The E46 M3 SMGII, in my eyes the best M3 (bar the E30 obviously). It still feels so much better than the current car even if its not as fast.

Guys here we are spoiled with boring straight roads. At home where we have amazing back roads, the M3 was just awesome. I raced a 996 Turbo one night on a 50 mile stretch of back road. Single track and very twisty in places as well as fast flowing bends. He couldnt get near me. I always felt the car needed another 50bhp for the chasis, then it would be perfect.

The new M3 is very good but still does no have the turn in or feel of the E46. I might get one here actually, lets see.

The E60 M5 and E63 M6 were just amazing and again BMW moved the game on to new levels. Yes they are miles quicker but to be honest not as good as the originals. Having said that, anyone in any super car more than 3 years old and not more than 7, think twice about taking one on. There is a serious chance you WILL loose especially if the driver knows what he is doing. They are that fast.

Odd balls??? E32 7 series Alpina B11. I spent more times sideways in this than any of my M5's. It was wicked I loved that car. I bought it to grow up, it was my first 7 series, but it didnt work lol!!!!

Anyway all you guys driving current M cars now your actually driving old Alpina's and the vice versa for the Alpina guys.

One thing I always get asked which M5 was the best. So here we go:

1) E28 by miles the original daddy still the best - Used to drift it at 125mph (200kph)
                      2) E34 3.8 6 Speed - I swear on the right road today I would still give any car a go in one of these
                      3) E39 M5 - WICKED is all I can say, with the traction control off it just silly what you can do with a car that heavy. As many Porsche drives found out.
                      4)E34 3.8 5 Speed - Same as the 6 speed but just didnt handle quite aswell.
                      5)E60 - Simply a four door super car that I would take down anything in, especially in the UK on the right roads.

Oh I nearly forgot, the BEST MOD for an M5?? removing the M5 badge and replacing it with an 520i Badge!!!! LOL
                      Last edited by Amjadali; 31-10-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Wow ! Quick and great review you posted there, thanks !

For me E39 M5s are best of both worlds, comfort and sport.. Reason why im stuck to my car ? I dont find a convincing reason to sell it and go for any new BMWs..

BTW just found out the Vorsteiner M3 belongs to Al Dhahri, correct me if im wrong :)

Comment

Your welcome.

Yes the E39 was special I must admit. Have great memories of that car. The last manual M car I owned.

We had a red one come in a couple of weeks ago I resisted driving it baecause its for sale soon...........................

You may be correct but I could not possibly comment....................

Comment

Oh I nearly forgot, the BEST MOD for an M5?? removing the M5 badge and replacing it with an 520i Badge!!!! LOL
                            :iagree:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Then some thing weird happened. The E39 came out. And everything turned upside down.

Suddenly Alpina and M had swapped places.

great write up

my favorite highlights are above :)

we like to see you in person at the first upcoming event Amjadali !

Comment

Inshallah

Dont have a beemer at the mo, but would love to come.

When and where?

Comment

Working...
                                X