Car Photography Freelancer !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Photography Freelancer !

After practicing photography for more than 3 years already, I think that its about time for me now to declare myself
    as a professional photographer, I believe that my work has reached to an acceptable level of professionalism.
    So it's the right time for me to offer our club members and/or their friends a Car Portfolio Photo-Shoot/Video-shoot.
    Video-shoot will probably be a short 2-3 minutes clip of the car, Exterior/Interior shots in different locations, nicely edited with music.

Pricing Details will be upon request, I don't have any specific packages, clients should tell
    me what they have in mind and cost will be estimated depending on the amount of work needed.
    Clients could PM me if they have questions.
    Samples of my work can be previewed at my portfolio website:

www.moenajati.com

Regards.
    Last edited by Moe; 15-09-2010, 10:00 AM.

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

good luck man you deserve the best

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I vouch for your photography professionalism and skills.. Cant wait to call you up for a photoshoot Moe !

Its well worth every penny and the good thing is.. You have different themes to choose from and I like all of 'em :drool:

Will wait for the right time to pull the trigger

Good Luck in your future endeavors.. Sorry but I cant resist adding my fav pics taken by you !

Comment

put me in the top of your list Moe :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
          [B]After practicing photography for more than 3 years already, I think that its about time for me now to declare myself
          as a professional photographer, I believe that my work has reached to an acceptable level of professionalism.
          You don't need to THINK of yourself as a professional photographer... You ARE a professional photographer...

I'm a huge fan of your photography and as soon as I get the time I would love to get a photoshoot of my GTR...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
          -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Good luck Moe, you deserve it ..
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Good luck brother ,, I may add something which you forgot to mention : video shooting , I'm sure you have enough skills too ...

BTW guys , we had a chat yesterday me and Moe , and Guy believe me , the prices and the discounts we were talking about are seriously unbeatable ;)

Comment

Good Luck Moe!
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  I vouch for your photography professionalism and skills.. Cant wait to call you up for a photoshoot Moe !

Its well worth every penny and the good thing is.. You have different themes to choose from and I like all of 'em :drool:

Will wait for the right time to pull the trigger

Good Luck in your future endeavors.. Sorry but I cant resist adding my fav pics taken by you !
                  Thanx a lot man ! I will be ready :D
                  Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                  put me in the top of your list Moe :D
                  Sure inshalla !

Originally posted by Afnan View Post
                  You don't need to THINK of yourself as a professional photographer... You ARE a professional photographer...

I'm a huge fan of your photography and as soon as I get the time I would love to get a photoshoot of my GTR...
                  thanx bro, my pleasure !

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                  Good luck brother ,, I may add something which you forgot to mention : video shooting , I'm sure you have enough skills too ...

BTW guys , we had a chat yesterday me and Moe , and Guy believe me , the prices and the discounts we were talking about are seriously unbeatable ;)
                  oh yeah man I totally forgot !
                  I will edit my post, thanx for reminding me !

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Guys Trust me .. i Attended to His Final Project In Aus For Some photo shooting, this Guy is Insane .. ( Mashalla ) And the way he takes the photos its so Professional.. I Rate u 10/10 Brother .. Keep up the good work and For Everyone who's thinking of taking some photo's I Highly Recommend you to pick up this guy and u wont Regret ;) ..

Now on the Other Note: Where are my photos :P
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I haz competition..... :sniper:

:joking:

Welcome aboard...Enjoy!! :D
                      Photographer
                      My Website

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                        Guys Trust me .. i Attended to His Final Project In Aus For Some photo shooting, this Guy is Insane .. ( Mashalla ) And the way he takes the photos its so Professional.. I Rate u 10/10 Brother .. Keep up the good work and For Everyone who's thinking of taking some photo's I Highly Recommend you to pick up this guy and u wont Regret ;) ..

Now on the Other Note: Where are my photos :P
                        Thank you man ! you overwhelmed me with ur compliments :hide:
                        Ur photos ! hmmmm

Originally posted by faisal View Post
                        I haz competition..... :sniper:

:joking:

Welcome aboard...Enjoy!! :D
                        :Guns: :Guns: Lol I knw that u were jokin man dunn worry
                        Thanx !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

good luck moe
                          i will need your skills VERY soon, will let you know when it is time
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Good luck moe! I hope to see more cars enthusiasts going your way
                            Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                            19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                            M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Can't wait to see your car photography portfolio :)

Project DVS
                              Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                              CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Working...
                              X