Comment

i like the color of the coupe one :D
      really nice cars..
      sigpic

Comment

thnx

Comment

me like alot :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Nice!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

nice but...

bbs or nothing else

mashalla tho!

Comment

The first one has a full M-Tech I kit, very good looking car but the color choice is a big mistake. Especially in the engine bay ! Couldve looked much much better.

The Alpine White Sedan on the other hand, gorgeous !!! Needs the M-Tech II deck spoiler and it's complete!
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

i don't like the E30 badge he has on the golden one ... you might advise him to change or maybe remove it totally cuz it looks really cheap ..other than that the cars looks really nice ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                    i don't like the E30 badge he has on the golden one ... you might advise him to change or maybe remove it totally cuz it looks really cheap ..other than that the cars looks really nice ..
                    Or atleast get a 320 badge and chop it up so it wouldn't look cheap anymore.
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                    X