Spot Da M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot Da M5

I was just thinking of a "spotting" game but SSense seems to have raced me to it!

But my thinking was narrowing down the spotting game to only M5s - for those M5 enthusiasts like me - as we already know M5s are always rare on the streets hidden under their sheeps clothing, expecially the E39s :)

Let me know what you guys think!

Apologies if anyone else has already started this.

:rofl: nice idea... but too many model specific spotting threads aint that good tbh.

let's just keep them all in one thread. waiting for other's thoughts on the same

Comment

i like the idea - but gets too seperated and divided . . . someone ask the politicians for suggestions :rofl:
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

True, but i just thought the M5 is legendary and a rare piece of machine, hence might be enjoyable spotting it :D

Maybe we can have a vote for the top 3 or so rarest models in the region and put a sticky for each :hmm:

Comment

I raced you even in the thoughts lol, cuz when i started the spotting thread i couldve done what you're suggesting, E39 M5s are legendary yes but there are many other legendary BMWs out there, hence we cant open different threads as per different legendary cars, it gets complicated plus in this region the number of legendary cars is not as much as in Europe..

Thats why i thought id keep it all in one thread, all under one roof..

Comment

I honestly dont think there are many legendary BMW beasts out here (yes maybe outhere in europe) - M5s, M6s, 850s...etc - so exactly my point is to spot the few lurking monsters we have here on our streets - not in the showrooms ofcourse!

Just offering a suggestion...but power to the people ofcourse! ;)

Comment

And like i said, if anyone thinks there are many options (i think not!), and if you guys are really keen on this idea, then lets do a poll to narrow down the models - i'm confident the M5 will be one of them!

Comment

M5 is sure one of them, but E30 M3 is The best legendary car until now..

Comment

Before you go out spotting other E39 M5s, i suggest you take some shots of your car and post them for us to see, thats the easiest thing you can spot, which you havent done until now :)

Comment

LOL, i was waiting for someone to comment on that! :D

Truthfully, i just dont have decent enough pictures of any of my cars, especially my M5, which i know is a bit sad :(

I promise i will soon!

I think the only person from here whos seen it is Shak...

Comment

so tell shak to post pics in that case :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Why don't we spot any "M",take a shot guess the mileage and marks out of 10 for originality and if possible the owners name?

I guess may be not cuz it may offend certain owners!

What do you guy's think??
                        Last edited by Shak; 26-03-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X