• Show
Clear All

:lol:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

mmm...intresting :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Juicy says relax guys :P
        ajmal ihssas fel kon,ennak teshak be gnoun,wada hali maak,khaletny aish ajam melyana be shou w gharam dawebbny hawak hashak be gnoun rouhi ana
        albi el maftoun kollo mana wayak be aish
        ahla hanan habibi ana ya rouhi ana:///M:

Comment

Originally posted by abbas_dxb View Post
          :D
          Hasan Shaikh, thanks for your opinion, I totally agree with you
          P.S. sand in queue for sponsorship :P

Honey, don't you think that you agree with every user, who posts here, just because your social status does not allow you acting otherwise?
          ajmal ihssas fel kon,ennak teshak be gnoun,wada hali maak,khaletny aish ajam melyana be shou w gharam dawebbny hawak hashak be gnoun rouhi ana

Comment

Originally posted by Pina-Collada View Post
            Honey, don't you think that you agree with every user, who posts here, just because your social status does not allow you acting otherwise?
            Well, I strongly disagree with u nd ur opinion, which means that what ur sayin is meaningless so far :)
            Ur knowledge is so small to judge my social status, so think before making such statements

Rides:
            BMW E93 325i 2008 - Current
            BMW E92 M3 2012 - Current
            BMW S1000RR 2013 - Current

Comment

Are you trying to say that my friend here is stupid?
              sigpic

Comment

:ohthedrama:
                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

:rofl:
                  sigpic
                  BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by abbas_dxb View Post
                    Well, I strongly disagree with u nd ur opinion, which means that what ur sayin is meaningless so far :)
                    Ur knowledge is so small to judge my social status, so think before making such statements

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                    Are you trying to say that my friend here is stupid?

I am not trying to say that your friend is stupid, how can you say that?
                    I just this that social status does not allow him having his own opinion among people like us.
                    And on the whole, the topic is about cars so let’s not distance from it and don’t press on me…
                    I am a lady, first of all, ladies should be protested, especially me
                    Thus, be gentlemen!

As for you Abbas, you shouldn’t doubt that your car defines your social status. Just look at yourself and look at us. We are different. By no way I want to humiliate you, but I think you should speak softer especially to me
                    :evil:

Comment

I am not trying to say that your friend is stupid, how can you say that?
                      I just this that social status does not allow him having his own opinion among people like us.
                      And on the whole, the topic is about cars so let’s not distance from it and don’t press on me…
                      I am a lady, first of all, ladies should be protested, especially me
                      Thus, be gentlemen!
                      Please accept my most sincere appologies madam.

I didn't realise my mistake.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                        Please accept my most sincere appologies madam.

I didn't realise my mistake.

Certainly, honey, it is a pleasure to talk to real gentlemen and feel as a protected weak lady, we have understood each other, so let’s not distance from the topic. So the topic is tuning, what else you, guys, think can be done to this car?
                        :grouphug5:

Comment

Happy belated Women's day Pina..

Now kindly stay on topic all..

Comment

Add BMW Performance accent stripes. Won't cost much and will make it look out.
                            I have put it on my car if you don't know what i am talking about check it out.

325i Convertible in Azerbaijan respect. In the summer I went to Azerbaijan (Baku) lovely place.
                            Last edited by mn07; 09-03-2011, 01:29 PM.
                            335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                            White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by mn07 View Post
                              Add BMW Performance accent stripes. Won't cost much and will make it look out.
                              I have put it on my car if you don't know what i am talking about check it out.

325i Convertible in Azerbaijan respect. In the summer I went to Azerbaijan (Baku) lovely place.

Mehran honey,u have many good ideas,i think u must show DXB how he must tuning his car =)

Comment

guys is alcohol allowed in here??...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X