No announcement yet.

My E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pristine!! Knock on wood...I can't believe how well preserved this example is....And i'm glad you've ordered some rims instead of these....Please, when you want to upgrade/change/whatever, let me know and I'd love to help you out :D

Comment

Very clean, i appreciate the mint condition that you've kept that car in.. Well done !

Comment

im impressed.. clean car

Comment

Masha Allah very clean!

Comment

My E30

Thanx guys. a few things to do and it will look and perform better

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            Pristine!! Knock on wood...I can't believe how well preserved this example is....And i'm glad you've ordered some rims instead of these....Please, when you want to upgrade/change/whatever, let me know and I'd love to help you out :D
            I will definitely let you know ayham. Thanx for offering.
            sigpic

Comment

I saw this car today! I was leaving the clinic after having an injecton up my bum :p when this beauty struck me..
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                I saw this car today! I was leaving the clinic after having an injecton up my bum
                looooooooooooollll... not even gonna say anything!!! :rofl:
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

nice pic and goodluck with ur car.....

Comment

Working...
                  X