And she's BACK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And she's BACK!!

After 3 long, agonizing months my car is back! Sadly it's summer time and can't drive topless now...

I just wanted to thank Bruno and his mechanics for the GREAT job and fun customer service attitude from all. They've transferred my car from the inside out. Truly one of the prettiest E36s around our streets.

Thanks cousin :)

*Reserved for pics*

:pics:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Hurayyyy !!
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Well, the joy has to wait!! Here's an update:

Got it today from the top shop, no pun intended, and the guys have done a great job on the hardtop interior!! My ASC (Active Stability Control) light has been on since we:

1) Changed the rear trailing arm bushings (RTAB)
        2) Changed the rear subframe bushings
        3) Changed the steering wheel to the MOMO unit

I'm still not sure which of which is the cause. Also, the car is on limp mode since the engine cuts off at 5300RPM (used to red-line @ 6800RPM) and going there with no VANOS kick at 3000RPM like it used to do (the car is crazy for those who haven't seen it before). Sort of like a safety feature I guess since the car "thinks" it's without any control. Smart Germans! Anyway, did the alignment and tried resetting the OBDII, ASC light still on and power is gone!

It's at X Service Centre now awaiting their GT1 scanner to arrive tomorrow and try and pin point the cause. Chances are it's the steering, but we'll see...

Personal note: Thanks Raad for your help throughout today :)

Comment

Hey, could you please post some pics ?! Everyone would be happy to see it...

Comment

See siggy for a teaser :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              See siggy for a teaser :)
              I dont like teasers and trailers...
              Would we get to see it on track this time ?

Comment

Naaah man, wifey retired from track duty and is simply the mistress right now. The M3 though is a parking/garage queen for track calls....

Comment

Naaah man, wifey retired from track duty and is simply the mistress right now. The M3 though is a parking/garage queen for track calls....
                  No worries, but Id never suggest you to wake your garage queen for track calls, always treat her like a queen, dont torture her by showing her the track :)

Comment

Torture her?? hahaha, well you haven't seen it/heard it yet...

Comment

I just saw her in the pics of the Fujairah meet, would love to see her in person

Comment

Pictures please hahaha
                        Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

:bounce:

________
                          Vaporizers
                          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:49 AM.
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Cmon Ayham, see, your die-hard fans are so excited to see the pics

Comment

lol at die-hard fans... post some pics you old man!

Comment

Working...
                              X