Photos: 2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe/Convertible M-Sport package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos: 2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe/Convertible M-Sport package

Along with the official photos of the 2011 3 Series Coupe and Convertible, BMW released new shots of the LCI M-Sport package which gives the car a sportier look and more dynamic characteristics.

The front and rear spoilers, along with the side skirts are also ordered separately as an M aerodynamics package and could not be combined with other equipment for the M Sport package. The M-Sport packages offers three different light-alloy wheels in 18 and 19 inches. As usual, upgraded M sport suspension and the BMW Individual High Gloss Shadowline are included as well.

While no photos of the interior were revealed, we have already seen prior to the facelift that inside the M-Sport package includes an M leather steering wheel, aluminum interior trim in Glacier Silver, the roof lining in Anthracite, and sports seats in cloth / Alcantara combination.

Expect to see as well the usual M door sills, M footrests and M gear selector. Only in conjunction with the M Sports package, the Le Mans Blue exterior paint is offered as an exclusive color.

No pricing has been announced at the moment.

Source: bmwblog

man too many threads for big eared car!

Comment

haha Big-eared car !! I love it all except its ears lol
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

What color is this second one? ;)
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I saw one last night at JBR.....damn the rims were the shizzle!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            man too many threads for big eared car!
            so the front bumper sux here too ? :P

told ya the M package would be sumthin'

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

M kit looks good, elephant ears are :thumbsdown:

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I like this package... saw a white one here at DIFC once and it looked :drool:
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Nice facelift.
                  sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                  2006 Z4M - SOLD
                  1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                  2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                  2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                  1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                  2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Approved
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wallpapers: The new BMW 3 Series Convertible

For model year 2010, the 3 Series Convertible goes through some extensive changes, reflected in the exterior design, but especially, under the hood. Starting with the most visible changes, the front lower fascia is now presented with subtle winglets on the air-dam, but more than that, the actual area for air flow is slightly larger than the outgoing design, also allowing for larger splitters at each end of the fascia.

One more styling difference from the previous design iteration; the corona rings are now bright LED units, with the updated E90 3-Series headlights making a convertible and coupe appearance.

At the rear end, there are some important changes as well. First, the taillights are also receiving the LED look and finish. Though they were LED lights before, BMW added their new ā€˜Lā€™ shaped design theme to an all new, almost E46 LED taillight, underneath the L shapes. Holding the exhaust ports is an all-new bumper with a horizontal expressive line that shows the wide back end.

The 3 Series Convertible and Coupe facelifts receive the N55 inline-6 engine that first appeared on the new 5-Series GT. The powerplant features a single turbo with twin-scroll technology, direct-fuel injection and Valvetronic variable intake technology. The engine continues to produce 300 horsepower and 300lb-ft of torque with a 7,000 rpm redline.

However, the engine now builds peak torque at 1,200 rpm all the way to 5,000 rpm, where the N54 builds peak torque at 1,400 rpm. Peak horsepower is still produced at 5,800 rpm. So not much has really changed, just BMW making more torque available from startup, which is great. Also expect a slight increase in gas mileage due in part to valvetronic.

[img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8867/bmw3ercabrioe93lciextere.jpg
                      [/img]

[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5977/bmw3ercabrioe93lciexterw.jpg
                      [/img]

[img]

[img]

Source: bmwblog

Comment

hmmmm not liking the front bumper....i think the current ones are better!....

the current ones are perfect for minor add-ons... these ones are too elegant...similar to the ones that came on the e60 post 2008/9 i believe
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I'm so hating those facelifted headlights !!! :cursing:
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

i hate the color of the last car
                            sigpic

Comment

there is something missing in the front end !! any current E92 with rear and front lip looks better !
                              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                              eMail:
                              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                              X