Wallpapers: 2011 BMW 3 Series Facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallpapers: 2011 BMW 3 Series Facelift

For the die hard BMW fans out there, here is a collection of wallpapers showcasing the new 2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible facelift.

For those of you that missed the official press launch on Saturday, you can catch some of the highlights here, and for those of you looking for the Coupe wallpapers, here is our previously posted link.

The 2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible goes through similar changes as the Coupe model, updated front-end and rear-end bumpers, new headlights and taillights, the N55 Twin-Scroll engine and minor interior upgrades.

Both models go on sale in March and pricing will be announced in the next few weeks.

Shortly after the official photos released on Saturday, new wallpapers of the 2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe make their way onto the web.

Let’s take a moment to reiterate some of the changes that are easy to see in this facelift: the front, lower fascia is now presented with subtle winglets on the air-dam, but more than that, the actual area for air flow is slightly larger than the outgoing design, also allowing for larger splitters at each end of the fascia.

At the front-end, the corona rings angel eyes are now bright LED units. At the rear, there are also modified taillights, with the LED look and finish. BMW added their new ‘L’ shaped design theme to an all new, almost E46 LED taillight, underneath the Ls. Holding the exhaust ports is an all-new bumper with a horizontal expressive line that shows the wide back end.

Another exterior element that stands out are the side-view mirrors, larger than in the pre-LCI model.

While the new exterior features and functions are a nice touch for all of us who love the 3-Series, the real news is the N55 inline-6 engine that first appeared on the new 5-Series GT. It features a single turbo with twin-scroll technology, direct-fuel injection and Valvetronic variable intake technology, along with being all aluminum. The engine still makes 300hp and 300lb-ft of torque with a 7,000 rpm redline.

The new BMW 3 Series Coupe goes on sale in March in Europe, the North American market will follow shortly after that.

Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 19-01-2010, 08:24 AM.

im starting to like this orang utan!
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

lovely pics :drool:... i like it!
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

nice photos and pics.............. 3 series.

Comment

The maroon color is :drool: & the pics are Orgasmic !
          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
            The maroon color is :drool: & the pics are Orgasmic !
            amaazing color IMO ...and I WISH I CAN DO SUCH PHOTOGRAPHY 1 DAY :cry:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

great pics & editing, now if that car was a 997 turbo!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
              X