BMW M3 Sedan in Laguna Seca color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M3 Sedan in Laguna Seca color

First Laguna Seca of the E9x M3 series were seen last year. It all began with an M3 Sedan featuring the Laguna Seca Individual color that came with a hefty price: $5,000. As we learned in the past, BMW only allows small number of M3’s to be custom painted every year.

The second M3 to show up on our radar was a Coupe model, picked up by another U.S. based customer for the same price tag as the previous sedan. Both cars were directly approved by BMW AG and the owners were proud to be one of the few people in the world to sport this gorgeous blue color on their new M3s.

Well, the Laguna Seca family has a new member today, but this time, across the ocean, all the way from Eastern Europe. A member of M5board posted some photos of the a gorgeous Laguna Seca painted M3 Sedan that was delivered to his dealership and once again, the WOW factor is back in our vocabulary.

Now the question some of you might be asking: is it really worth the $5,000 just to be special? Well, if money is no issue, absolutely, Laguna Seca is one of our top favorite colors on a BMW, along with Le Mans Blue.

Source: bmwblog

Sweet :drool: I love The Dark Blue.. :)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Smoked tail lights, and off we go ! :D
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

atlantis is better but :drool: on both

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

no offense... but LSB is a crap color I think! my apologies to all members with that color! it's a matter of choice and I hate this one... FTL!!!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Looooooooooooove this M3!!!

For some reason, and this is a first for me, i like the 4 door M3 way better than the coupe! i dont know why!

And Ahmad Alkhalil, no offense about the color. Like you said, different tastes/choice. I personally think black is boring on coupes, shows no lines or datails of the car. However, its a classic and classy color on luxury sedans. My taste ;)
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

the color was ok on the E46 but :thumbsdown: on the E9X.. atlantis blue is wayyyy better :bow:

that's my personal opinion of course :)

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                no offense... but LSB is a crap color I think! my apologies to all members with that color! it's a matter of choice and I hate this one... FTL!!!

+1

Comment

I 100% agree, atlantis blue is amaaaazing! I'm also in love with the monte carlo blue released on the M3 coupe! :drool:
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

BMW M3 E92 Coupe in Laguna Seca Blue color

There is no secret anymore that here at BMWBLOG we love the Laguna Seca Blue color. We have said it several times before here, here or here, but every time we get to see new photos of this color, the excitement grows right back.

Pairing the Laguna Seca paint with the equally stunning BMW M3 Coupe, is certainly the winning combination. Our friends and long-time sponsors, European Auto Source, give us the opportunity to enjoy, one more time, the blue shade we came to love.

Along with the exclusive paint, the E92 M3 also went through some modifications, the most important one being a new Tubi performance exhaust system that can be seen and heard in all its glory in the video below.

Other mods added to the car include Electronic Performance Steering Wheel, ZCP CF Spoiler, ZCP CF Spliters, ZCP CF Mirrors, Edition Front Grilles, Edition Side Grilles and BMW Performance Brake Handle.

Source: bmwblog

Comment

Monte Carlo Blue is better IMO!
                      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

+1... this looked better on the e46 M3
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          What an amazing colorway. Would smoke out front and tail lights and tint windows.would look amazing!

Comment

thats new for me :P
                            but it sounds good and look gr8
                            specially the color....

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              orgasmic images

yeah... i think i just creamed myself...

Comment

Working...
                              X