SSense Hafeet Photoshoot by Moe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSense Hafeet Photoshoot by Moe

Finally.. here they come.. will add more soon inshalla..
    Hope u like' em :Coffe:

Last edited by Moe; 02-12-2009, 01:56 AM.

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

I am really speechless

My God those shots look so amazing, never knew the turn out would be this good :drool:

Thanks ALOT Moe and RiFo for the pics, this looks like one hell of a photoshoot :bow:

P.S: Moe to rescue for the high res pics :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      I am really speechless

My God those shots look so amazing, never knew the turn out would be this good :drool:

Thanks ALOT Moe and RiFo for the pics, this looks like one hell of a photoshoot :bow:

P.S: Moe to rescue for the high res pics :D
      ur most welcome bro... I was hopin that u like the pics cuz its ur car at the end of the day :D:D ... and yeah sure... if any1 needs a high res version just pm me :D:D

Will add about 4 or 5 pics soon

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Oh cmon Moe, everything looks gorgeous to me in those pics, mashaAllah its not just the car, its the hands of the photographer too who add those touches :)

Anyways yes, im looking for high res pics to add them to my wallpaper, paste them here or you may even email me whenever you can :)

Thanks once again :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Oh cmon Moe, everything looks gorgeous to me in those pics, mashaAllah its not just the car, its the hands of the photographer too who add those touches :)

Anyways yes, im looking for high res pics to add them to my wallpaper, paste them here or you may even email me whenever you can :)

Thanks once again :bow:
          kewl.. will email u the high res 2mrw inshalla... !!

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
            kewl.. will email u the high res 2mrw inshalla... !!
            You've got a pm !

Dont bother mailing me, id wait for the disc ;)

Comment

nice nice nice nice nice toooooooooo much nice ya3ni!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Ssense... u r lucky man, it is certified :)

mashalla mashalla...

Comment

RESPECT Moe!! I just love how 2/6/7 have come out.

Project DVS
                Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

My favourite has to be #8, simple and nice ....#2 is also nice but would have been better with a bit of motion, did you try panning for those shots??

Btw I feel some of these might work better in mono...
                  Photographer
                  My Website

Comment

Originally posted by faisal View Post
                    My favourite has to be #8, simple and nice ....#2 is also nice but would have been better with a bit of motion, did you try panning for those shots??

Btw I feel some of these might work better in mono...
                    I have the mono samples of most of them.. but i thought that ppl like colors :D for me i love the mono or very low saturated pics !! but u knw usually ppl like colorful images... :D about pic 2... a newer version will be uploaded soon with the motion blur ...just give me sometime :cry:

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Post the mono version...people will like those more IMO...

Want help with the editing??
                      Photographer
                      My Website

Comment

Can i :drool: ?
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

waaaw....mashallah, the M5 is shinning on the photos...im stunning about the way the pics have been taken, LUCKY ALI :)
                          good work MOE-335

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

out of this world :drool:

Terrific pix !

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

A small note to whoever has commented:

All Credit goes to Moe-335 for the beautiful pics, without him the M5 wudnt have been in this thread :bow:

Comment

Working...
                              X