Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 purshased 3 weeks before

hii all

My Brother got his e46 330ci model 2001 with foolding mirror, 3M tined, rockford fosqute full car sound system, special muffler with very nice vioce & alot of things

what upgrades he can do i think the old owner not leave any thing for us to do exept the navigation am thinking to change to the big screen & add DVD

also i wanna ask if there is OEM MP3 changer???:shisha:

leave u with the pic
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Congrats to your brother, looks clean

Comment

thank u ssene
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats nice clean ride ;)
        From Wat I've Done, Is Who I've Become ..

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter81 View Post
          Congrats nice clean ride ;)
          thank u
          sigpic

Comment

lovely car

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              lovely car
              i drove it couple of days mashaallah its very strong accelratte very quickly i feel the difference between e36 & e46 it have also race filter

i love my baby but start to think about e46

:bmwbest:
              sigpic

Comment

mabrook man....:)
                for the Nav. u can change the existing small screen to the wide screen 16x9, its almost 725$ chek it on www.bimmernav.com
                and good luck

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                  mabrook man....:)
                  for the Nav. u can change the existing small screen to the wide screen 16x9, its almost 725$ chek it on www.bimmernav.com
                  and good luck
                  thank u eoudeh for the info. but its better to be original screen it will give better look, i found it in sharjah scraps exellant condition cost only 1500 Dhs & fully DVD system with nav. booster & harness with the screen & labour charge will be around 3000 DHS wich is very good price for this upgredtion

i need information about OEM MP3 PLAYER CHANGER

thanks guyes
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by almuhager2 View Post
                    thank u eoudeh for the info. but its better to be original screen it will give better look, i found it in sharjah scraps exellant condition cost only 1500 Dhs & fully DVD system with nav. booster & harness with the screen & labour charge will be around 3000 DHS wich is very good price for this upgredtion

thanks guyes
                    3000/- AED for OEM wide screen ?!
                    i need one if its correct :)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by almuhager2 View Post

i need information about OEM MP3 PLAYER CHANGER

thanks guyes
                      Would u knw if the scrap guy u found urs at has it for the E46 M3 ? Im also looking 2 upgrade from the Audio Cd player to the DvD/Mp3
                      From Wat I've Done, Is Who I've Become ..

Comment

100% correct eoudeh but special price but till me if u need only the wide screen without the harness+DVD player and u have nav. or u dont have it in ur ride

let me check guys if i can provide u coz if u go personally they will not give u less than 5000 Dhs as i got special whole sale price

Drifter81 am asking about the MP3 OEM CD CHANGER if its available coz the DVD SYSTEM is only for NAV. & i hear about OEM MP3 CD Changer But Am not sure its right info. or not
                        Last edited by almuhager2; 17-11-2009, 01:52 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

check this upgradation for normal radio system to nav. dvd system

http://www.stakesuk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/retro.htm
                          sigpic

Comment

no i dont have VAN in my ride..im trying to upgrade it with all harness connection and parts in the trunk. :)
                            and this thread i knew it and they told me from www.bimmernav.com it ll cost 2,750$

Comment

2,750$ for new orgional parts in my opinion is resonble price

around 3000 Dhs is second hand parts & taking some time to get this parts till the shop got a car with all needed parts to remove from it & give it to me

needed parts for ur car eoudeh is totaly system change from a to z u need the screen, wire harrness, dvd for nav. cd, nav computer, nav booster to install in the car roof

but the good thing about this system is its dvd which allow us to use the latest map. & easy to find its cd
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X