Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estoril Blue BMW E36 325i

Here are the pics as promised.
    However I still have to change her rims, and planning on quad exhausts, hence the 5'r rear bumper.

Yes I know, 5'r rear bumper?!?! wtf? :D
    Its not an M3, so im not trying to make it an M3, unlike almost all the other E36's around. Trying to be unique!

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Sorry for the horrible quality on most of the pics.
    They were taken by my phone...
    sigpic

Comment

Masha Allah so nice one.... when you change Rims it will be killer :)

All the best.

Comment

Thank you.

Will keep updating the thread as i go on.
        sigpic

Comment

Deal :) Waiting your updates!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (ernest: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I don't think this idea 5er bumper and quad exhaust would look nice sorry :(
            Last edited by ernest; 01-11-2009, 11:42 AM.
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

mashallaH gooD joB bro :)
              nicE coLor
              :drive:
              RIDE *OR* DIE
              sigpic
              DXB:E36 325I 1992 (sold)
              DAM:E30 1990

Comment

very nice man :)
                Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
                Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Hey ernest, I get what your saying.
                  But i guess pics dont do justice, a normal M3 rear bumper is a lot shorter than this one, and when you see the car, the rear looks a lot larger (in a good way ;) )

Guys, im planning to get the "Racing Flag decal" over the side in the front and back, something i havent seen in DXB, but seen many online. Heres a pic...

What do you guys think?
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Get rid of the tail lights, Get the OEM ones for OEM look.

Your car needs lowering Springs and some good looking rims ! ;)

And yeah, not supporting the idea of having 5er rear bumper... :nono:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                      Get rid of the tail lights, Get the OEM ones for OEM look.

Your car needs lowering Springs and some good looking rims ! ;)

And yeah, not supporting the idea of having 5er rear bumper... :nono:
                      :whathesaid::iagree:
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

OEM tailights, springs + rims. check

I knew i might get some grief for the rear bumper. But compared to the M3 rear, i think this one stands out better + as i said before, im not trying to make it an M3. :D

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the advice. However, is it a good idea for the Racing Flag decal? It would look pretty neat, but isnt that related to M3's only?

Tha last thing i need is to be spotted and uploaded to the ricers thread!

:support:

:D
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, You've got the E36 M3 front bumper... :read:
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Originally posted by Lothario
                            OEM tailights, springs + rims. check

I knew i might get some grief for the rear bumper. But compared to the M3 rear, i think this one stands out better + as i said before, im not trying to make it an M3. :D

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the advice. However, is it a good idea for the Racing Flag decal? It would look pretty neat, but isnt that related to M3's only?

Tha last thing i need is to be spotted and uploaded to the ricers thread!

:support:

:D
                            Hahaha, alrite man I'll roll with that;)

Hope u know what you're doing! Will wait till it's done..

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                              Well, You've got the E36 M3 front bumper... :read:

true, but compared to all the stock/after market kits one could acquire for the E36. This one looks the best... IMO

:msolved:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X