THE BMW ///M5 E34 NAGHI MOTORS EDITION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE BMW ///M5 E34 NAGHI MOTORS EDITION

Just wanted to update you guys with whats happening with the car. Here are some photos that I took :woot: let me know what you think! Thanks!

SlowDriver
    1992 BMW E34 ///M5 Naghi Motors Edition

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Glad you got rid of the previous rims, the new ones look sick :drool:

Comment

nice, could you explain more about the "NAGHI Edition" please ?
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Really nice shots...love the way you've used the lighting of the car park to light the car... :drool:

btw car looks great as well....
        Photographer
        My Website

Comment

very nicely done.. those rims are waaayyy better than the previous ones

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

amazing pic ...and the car is more beauty man, good work

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Very nice. great job in getting her to look like new.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

interior work??

i remember the interior wasn't good either..

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Glad you got rid of the previous rims, the new ones look sick :drool:
                  Thanks SSense. You cannot believe how satisfied I am with them! Although they do not match the Naghi specs, with the previous rims, I just couldn't stomach them! Violent wobble at 80kph no matter how many times I had them balanced and aligned. Plus the design was just...wrong! I'll still go for the "Throwing Stars" but maybe in the future. At least I've got this down. Now I'm still trying to bring the engine back to its original state. Which was not cared for before. Cleaned the MAF already which brought back its power. Bought a new battery which reseted the entire ECU. Well slowly but surely. Once the mechanics are done. I'll move on to polish and paint + upholstery...

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                    nice, could you explain more about the "NAGHI Edition" please ?
                    Hi RiFo,

Hope this helps.

www.bmwmregistry.com

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=12#6

What is an E34 M5 "Naghi Motors" edition?
                    At the request of Naghi Motors, the BMW importer for Saudi Arabia, BMW Motorsport GmbH produced 15 special examples of the 3.6-liter E34 M5 sedan. Known as the "Naghi" edition, these were the final ECE-spec 3.6-liter M5s produced. and were all built in late March and early April of 1992. Like all Gulf-specification E34 M5s, they were built without catalysts and were therefore rated at 318 hp (DIN). Five examples were produced in three different exterior colors each: Jet Black (668), Alpine White II (218) and Lagoon Green metallic (266).

Each “Naghi” edition was fitted with only the following regular options:
                    -Rear spoiler
                    -Shadowline trim
                    -Green windshield stripe
                    -Velour floor mats
                    -Air conditioning
                    -BMW Bavaria Cassette III radio

In addition, each “Naghi” edition was equipped from the factory with the following special equipment:
                    -Recaro SR front seats with Black leather bolsters and either Anthracite M cloth inserts (Jet Black and Alpine White II examples) or Neon Green/Anthracite striped cloth inserts (Lagoon Green examples)
                    -Red seatbelts
                    -M System II alloy wheels (8x17-inch front, 9x17-inch rear)
                    -Hirschmann phone antenna

Finally, the following additional equipment was added by Naghi Motors once the cars arrived in Saudi Arabia:
                    -Red leather steering wheel, gear shift knob and parking brake handle
                    -M tri-color stripes on the front driver-side edge of the hood
                    -Special door sill plates with the "Naghi Motors" insignia

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=7640

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by faisal View Post
                      Really nice shots...love the way you've used the lighting of the car park to light the car... :drool:

btw car looks great as well....

Thanks faisal. Stupid me forgot to charge the batteries of my speedlights :bricks: so as a rushed job full of excitement. I just went with your crappy basement parking lighting. Haha

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                        amazing pic ...and the car is more beauty man, good work
                        Thanks eodeh. Talk about a rushed job but happy the first shot came out somewhat cool. Haha

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          very nicely done.. those rims are waaayyy better than the previous ones

Thanks Haissam! Slowly but surely ey?

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                            Very nice. great job in getting her to look like new.

Oh its going to be a slow process for sure but enjoying every minute of it! :D

Wish I could show my other cars back home in the Philippines here on this site but I'm pretty sure I won't get approval from the site coordinators! Hahaha

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                              interior work??

i remember the interior wasn't good either..
                              Yes luckily the SR Recaros are still intact and working. The sad thing is that the seat covers were glued to the seats so the ///M cloth that came with the car is now badly damaged :doh!: Would you a good place in the UAE that can help me out in bringing back the original leather for BMW's? Maybe a good shop that can do it? I'm pretty sure the M cloth is almost possible to find in this part of the world but its worth a try...

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Working...
                              X