BMW Individual M6 Special Request: Interiour Bicolour Champage and Goldbrown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
    I just think its drop dead gorgeous! Thats one hell of a beautiful color on the outside!
    I like everything on the inside . .. but the wooden trim - take that awaayyyy!!!
    and use the aluminum trim -_- ? No, wood is fine :P never been a fan of the aluminum trim man, I have no idea y !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

overall speakin the ride looks outrageous!!!
      but on a personal point of view i would change that trim...maybe keep it wood but darker
      BUT the car is gorgeous no comment about that!
      sigpic

Comment

awesome car!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
          didnt think i would like something like this... but I have to hand it to him, it does look classy

For the first time EVER... I actually don't mind the wood trim... is berry nice!
          my exact words! I would probably say very instead of berry though!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by Flamez
            awesome car!
            Here's another bimmer u like :D
            I'м counting dudette ;)
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X