Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Toy E36 M3 powerd with S54

[CENTER]

This Track Toy is absolutely stunning example of why BMW's are so dominant on the race track!

Chuck Stickley is arguably the best engine builder in the US for late model BMWs. Owner of CSS Motorsports in Newton, Pennsylvania, Stickley is known for dominating just about every race series he chooses, as both driver and engine builder. Most enthusiasts and racers are aware of his existence, but couldn't pick him out of a crowd. Going incognito is no longer a luxury Stickley will have as I'm sure you will all be asking him how he extracted that much power from an S54.

It Was Great Time When we Talk to him discussing car bulids , He is giving us good Support also

Enjoy This Video for more info of his Ride
    [YOUTUBE]QNcJD7O1qUE[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by MR.E36I; 11-09-2009, 05:33 AM.

That thing is swweeeettttt
    sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
    Dubai Investment Park 2
    The Curve Building Complex
    Warehouse No.1
    P.O Box 28638
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Office: +97148830851
    Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Best track car ever !!! :drool::drool:

One day guys.... One day !!

hahahaha @ the headlight sticker !! :rofl::rofl:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Nabil Walaaaaaaaaaaa

This is for you :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

This is Chuck Stickley's, one of the best engine builders in the USA. Made short work of the grid line up...

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
            That thing is swweeeettttt
            simon
            Hows your project going ?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
              Nabil Walaaaaaaaaaaa

This is for you :D :D :D :D :D :D
              :rofl:

not an E30 :nono:
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

That is a beauty... wow!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  :rofl:

not an E30 :nono:
                  The Engine My Dear Not the Car :sniper:

Comment

I know :D
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i like it, i like the engine S54

Comment

Working...
                      X