PHOTOSHOOT: E46 330i Artcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHOTOSHOOT: E46 330i Artcar

Finally, introducing the first ever Art car in the Middle East, based in Dubai, coupled with an individualistic gray metallic paint job.

Doodle art created by myself, Sheldon Rodriguez, in collaboration with Mark Gunzan.

Much respect to people who spread the word :)

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Good Job :drool: :drool: !!
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

A hit for the BMW Club UAE no doubt about it.....

I'll feature it on the Home Page with a nice article. Sheld, I'll be in touch with ya

Comment

Now that's sick Sheldon !! :drool::drool:

Love what you've done to the roof too !!!
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Now thats one helluva showcar :bow: .. dude, a simple question if ya don't mind !! Any probs with police ?
          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

awesome job sheldon!!!

Love the artwork! :drool: and no better car to showcase than an e46 BMW :):):):)

damn you make us proud!!
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

ok i think now we should have some fun and take alot of photos of ur car.
              i think that it might be useful for website banners and things like that, i so wanna work on somethin like that !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Good stuff dude, looking good !
                And, about registration and police ?
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Sheldon ! Your car isnt a car anymore, its a total piece of art ! A Masterpiece :drool:

Comment

:drool:

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Beautiful work! What kind of paint did you use to do it? Is it clear coated to make it permanent?

Comment

Fantastic work of Art ! :drool:

The details of the drawings are Infinite ! lol

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

I'll feature it on the Home Page with a nice article.
                        hmm... europe trip, the 'ring, dubai plates...:hay: lol
                        Last edited by Stratus650; 03-09-2009, 11:30 AM.

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                          Good Job :drool: :drool: !!
                          Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                          awesome job sheldon!!!

Love the artwork! :drool: and no better car to showcase than an e46 BMW :):):):)

damn you make us proud!!
                          Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                          Now that's sick Sheldon !! :drool::drool:

Love what you've done to the roof too !!!
                          Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          :drool:

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

I'll feature it on the Home Page with a nice article. Sheld, I'll be in touch with ya
                          Cheers. It's getting a lot of attention on the E46Fanatics forums.

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                          ok i think now we should have some fun and take alot of photos of ur car.
                          i think that it might be useful for website banners and things like that, i so wanna work on somethin like that !
                          Sure :) Let's see what's in store with Ayham, and we can work accordingly.

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          Sheldon ! Your car isnt a car anymore, its a total piece of art ! A Masterpiece :drool:
                          Thanks. That was the thought, basically. It's something different, and I like the individual touch, as this art will be tough for someone to replicate.

Originally posted by TRSpitfire View Post
                          Beautiful work! What kind of paint did you use to do it? Is it clear coated to make it permanent?
                          It was a permanent marker, and a matte clear finish for protection.

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                          Now thats one helluva showcar :bow: .. dude, a simple question if ya don't mind !! Any probs with police ?
                          Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                          Good stuff dude, looking good !
                          And, about registration and police ?
                          Haha! You guys won't believe this, but just today morning I was driving to work on Jumeirah road and a Police Patrol pulls me over in the middle of the road. The both of us are actually stopped in the middle! And he has a conversation with me by asking if this was m-tuned, if it was an M and if it was for Sale :rofl2:. So that' the situation so far...

Project DVS
                          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

looooool...

I seriously am loving the way it's looking these days Sheldon Mashallah
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Perfect job.
                              Congrats who ever spend effort for the project.
                              I love it
                              sigpic
                              Current
                              2005 Ford Explorer
                              History
                              2006 Dodge Durango 5.7
                              2001 323ci (Manual) :bmw3:
                              2002 Ford Escape 3.0
                              2000 Peugeot 306 1.6
                              1983 E30 3.18ci (My first love):bmwfan:

Comment

Working...