Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 E46 at the BIC

Hi Guys

My name is Ejaz and I am the owner of 0-60 Motorsports in Bahrain. Here are some pics of my dream car that was always an E46 M3 (and an E30 M3 but havent found one yet)...... The pics are old but i'll update with newer ones very soon.......

EURO 04 M3
    Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

:welcome2: Aboard Ejaz

Must admit you have a great taste and the way you modded the car makes it look beautiful, love the CSL look that its taken and out of all the best is the steering wheel..

Could you give us some more info about the steering, cuz that doesnt looks OEM to me

Comment

Nice Ride Dude

thaks for the Post

Comment

Some more pics with the new interior............

More to come as soon as the weather allows ;)
        EURO 04 M3
        Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

The Steering, we supply, it is made by using the OEM core and can also be supplied without leather if you wana do your own custom leather work on it :D
          EURO 04 M3

Comment

:drool:

thnx for posting the pics bro!!!

the ///M looks amazing!! love the CSL type interiors!
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thank you Habib! Your car looks just as sexy :D
              EURO 04 M3

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                :welcome2: Aboard Ejaz

Must admit you have a great taste and the way you modded the car makes it look beautiful, love the CSL look that its taken and out of all the best is the steering wheel..

Could you give us some more info about the steering, cuz that doesnt looks OEM to me
                Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
                Nice Ride Dude

thaks for the Post
                Thanks Guys! Ali you got PM :D
                EURO 04 M3

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60 View Post
                  Thanks Guys! Ali you got PM :D
                  Thanks buddy, check your inbox and lets take it from there ;)

In the mean while, enjoy your stay ! That is one hell of a ride, you gave me shock of the day by posting such pics :drool:

Comment

bro, how bout the CF interior? do u supply those too? if yes, can you let me know the price?
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

:drool:

This pic just reminds me of bruno's old car :drool:

Ejaz, you've got PM ;)
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        Thanks buddy, check your inbox and lets take it from there ;)

In the mean while, enjoy your stay ! That is one hell of a ride, you gave me shock of the day by posting such pics :drool:
                        Thank you so much Habibi, I am humbled by your comments.
                        Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                        bro, how bout the CF interior? do u supply those too? if yes, can you let me know the price?
                        I can look into it for you Bro, sure. Let me guess 2x2 Black CF?
                        EURO 04 M3

Comment

Nice ride !! :drool::drool:

Love what you've done to the interior !
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Lovely ride....nice location, cool steering wheel!!! :D
                            Photographer
                            My Website

Comment

Thanks Bro, Mostly all OEM CSL :D
                              EURO 04 M3

Comment

Working...
                              X