Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then he must be from Abu Dhabi, not Alain, cuz i know most of the E39s here.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Then he must be from Abu Dhabi, not Alain, cuz i know most of the E39s here.
      Big Arbab :dangerous:
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
        Big Arbab :dangerous:
        Must be :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Must be :dunno:
          Im talking about you ;)
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            Im talking about you ;)
            LoLz :rofl: Im no arbab man

Comment

ssense arbab FTMFW!!!!
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

[youtube]YyWkEnZUBsk[/youtube]
                ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

I swear to GOD some people should be shot in the damn nuts!!! I swear if I knew this guy I would drive a stake through his damn eye!!! WHAT THE HELL!??!

sorry... I get a little emotional when I see stupid people!!! I'm talking about the BMW Petrolhead posted
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

^ and he even says BMW is No.1 :rofl: the guy is livin' it :rofl:

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

GOLDEN ?!?! :puke:

Comment

with the cash spent on the rims (if original) i would buy a lumma clr !! god damn even a stock m5 would look better !!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Dont think they're original :nono:

Comment

omg Riced out M5

must be a bling bling rapper or something ...

or a wannabe
                            Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                            19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                            M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

staring at this car for more than 10sec might cause serious damage to your eyes :puke:

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Ive seen this car in shj, you should see the Ego that the owner has!!
                                Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                                X