X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some are even cardboard!!! hahaha...
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

those guys look like they wanna fly..:P
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

you guys telling me you haven't seen those already??

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          you guys telling me you haven't seen those already??
          +1 satwa style :rofl:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Some of them look like benches :rofl:

Comment

I dont know if this is considered to be a ricer or not, but here anyways:P
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

:rofl:
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

^^ more like wannabee!

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Lol what kind of wanna be is he? an e39 5 series with an m3 badge:P
                    sigpic

Comment

its an e39 530, with an M3 engine ppl .. !! u guys knw nothin about bmws plz :rofl:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

he is getting there :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
                          I dont know if this is considered to be a ricer or not, but here anyways:P
                          :drool:
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

This is the result when the M badges are sold for as cheap as Dhs 10 in those accessories shops..

Comment

Japanese FTW!
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Personally I don't think being a fan on M Motorsport Division of BMW is a bad thing and if you have M-Sport parts then having the M-Badge alone is not rice. The door sills plate come with M badge and colours with the M-Sport package kit and suspension.
                                However, the M badge followed by 3, 5, 6 is a No No, because the car itself is not an M series car model. Same reasoning as the BMW Sauber F1 cap I wear, just like the F1 Drivers. I am a fan, but not trying to say I am an F1 driver by wearing the cap. But if one day you see me in a full F1 racing suit please slap me! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X