X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
    WHYYYYY !!!!????? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

and a 100k just for that :censored: Body kit and its " great " painting ???

Poor 545i Engine.... :cry:

I want to meet this guy for some reason !! :D

Nice find Haissam :bow:
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha, yet there are many posts to quote but this one made employees gather around me to see what i'm laughing about hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
      actually there is a remark........E36 r the most riced cars among BMW....check the thread and u wil notice it
      maybe coz they r NOW cheap enough to be in hands of some ricers
      :iagree:

Originally posted by Ghada Kareem View Post
      hahahahahahahahahahahaha, yet there are many posts to quote but this one made employees gather around me to see what i'm laughing about hahahahahahahahaha
      Talking Abt Laughing Hard ... Just Wait till you Meet Hiten :D!!
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:police: ur checkin the forums at work ... :evil:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
          Like If you're NOT :cid:
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

of course i do, i wouldn't miss that for 8 full hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehssan_alkhiyami View Post
              The trunk spoiler is for more stability above 400 Km/h speed ...

the dual exhaust tips are to distribute the fire and the flame not to cuz damages to the cars 100 M away behind him ..

13" rims and tires : lighter weight for faster 0 - 100 ,
              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah...

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                Like If you're NOT :cid:
                am home :P and is ur name ghada by any chance loool

of course i do, i wouldn't miss that for 8 full hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                :D

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                  Students!

hahahahahaha...

Comment

Mates, stay on topic please.. Kindly take your next comments to the Official Chatting Thread..

Comment

Ok You got me with that ...
                      So ill try To change the Subject :P

Guys Plz Stick to the Topic ... And Move Ur Chit Chat to the official Chatting Thread :P
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        Students!

hahahahahaha...
                        :P

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Alright, any next offtopic comments gets deleted here..

Comment

A brief Riceology: Vauxhall, for those of you who may not know, is a British car manufacturer, the sister company of Opel. The two of them pretty much churn out the same cars, the only differences being the name and the side of the car the steering wheel's on. Vauxhall's been making cars for over 100 years, but in my opinion nothing memorable has rolled off their production line except the VX220 (or it's Opel counterpart the "Speedster") Which despite being hailed as a great drivers car by many including the legend that is Clarkson, (and largely to do with Lotus's involvement i suspect) still couldn't shake the Vauxhall name and they ceased production after 5 years with no successor.

My point is this: Vauxhall has absolutely NO street cred whatsoever in the UK unless you drive a Nova, sport a fake Burberry cap and have 4 gold rings on each hand. So someone please tell me why you'd put a Vauxhall badge (dead straight i might add and almost in BMW font so some care has obviously been taken) on what is otherwise a perfectly respectable 328?!

More to come shortly... I wish i'd taken photos of ricers when i lived in RAK. RAK and Sharjah have to be the top nominations for Ricer capital of the UAE.
                            Attached Files

Comment

More like in the world!!

Driving a subtly-modded E36 in Shj these days makes you a celebrity!

And OMG!! Prolly it looked good is an enough excuse for some people.....

Comment

I think he doesn't really know what it is... maybe it sounded exotic to him :rofl:
                                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X