Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, dude...

Comment

So what do you have in mind? Whats are the first few things your gonna change?
      sigpic

Comment

exterior...
        definitely tyres and wheels...
        i'd go for 17s...
        then detailing...
        interior...
        tint...
        carpet...
        upholstery...
        sound system...
        and a lot more...
        hoping my budget will permit...
        :D

Comment

great stuff, you will start from Zero,

all the best with your project :bmwfan:

Comment

Originally posted by nano View Post
            thanks again for the compliment, guys...
            quick question though about the wheels...
            what's the maximum wheel size that will suit my Bubbles???
            would it be better if the front and rear are of different sizes (rear is wider)???
            any particular brand you'd recommend???
            am leaning on dark colored rims...
            thanks in advance...
            :)
            First off, congrats on the car. Looks good with a rare colour combo.

Second, wheels.
            Since you're running stock suspension, you have many options to choose from. It's always first come, first serve with wheels vs suspension. If you had lower suspension that would limit your wheel choice, but if you had stock suspension hight that would give you a wider choices of wheels and depending on that you could choose your suspension setup .
            Now, 17's is a good size. 18's are good too, but don't go any higher than that.
            The bigger the more trouble, like rubbing and steering issues.
            How wide, E36s aren't the widest cars on the road and they have wide track. In short, you can't run very wide wheels and tires. Maximum is 255 with a 17 or 18 wheel. If you want to go a bit wider, you can roll your fenders, but that's not recomended and it's not cheep.
            Offset, ET is a very important on any wheel. E36s have Medium sized offset, that ranges from 35mm to 45mm.
            Bands, BBS is great. Their designs look perfect. There's plenty of wheels on the market, but avoid knock off fakes.
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Hey Nano, going through the same stuff your doing. Its fun starting from scratch, makes you appreciate all the hours put into it. Almost done with the "looks" aspect of my car, and will start on the performance upgrades in a few months. ( wheres the *broke* emoticon???? )

SewerSideUp, firstly :bow: .... Nürburgring .... :bow:
              Now Iv been having a some trubble with finding the perfect rims/tires for my car. I found a set off 16"s but they were sticking outta the car bout 1.5 inches in the front. What would you guys recommend is the perfect wheel/tire combo for my car? E36 325.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lothario View Post
                Hey Nano, going through the same stuff your doing. Its fun starting from scratch, makes you appreciate all the hours put into it. Almost done with the "looks" aspect of my car, and will start on the performance upgrades in a few months. ( wheres the *broke* emoticon???? )

SewerSideUp, firstly :bow: .... Nürburgring .... :bow:
                Now Iv been having a some trubble with finding the perfect rims/tires for my car. I found a set off 16"s but they were sticking outta the car bout 1.5 inches in the front. What would you guys recommend is the perfect wheel/tire combo for my car? E36 325.
                The reason they stuck out is your low ET numbers.
                You can go for OEM M3 wheels, like the M Contours or LTW wheels, DSII's are also nice. Or, something like ASA AR1 (check Ayhams Vert'). Theres plenty to choose from. Research or go Sharjah shopping !
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                X