No announcement yet.

Some pics of my friends e30 335i and 635csi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is clearly not on public streets where you are putting innocent people at risk. It's an organized event where all involved know they are taking a calculated risk. I see nothing wrong at all.

Comment

^ +1
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

can i see the video???
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

the vid was about an E30 doing donuts with some guy on the windshield :eyes2:
          so what do u all think?
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

I think it was fun to watch and pretty impressive that he could do it. I wouldn't personally risk doing such things but I wouldn't jump a motorcycle over the Grand Canyon like Evil Knivel either.

In the end, I know that I'm smart enough to be able to watch such things and not have to go replicate it myself. Seriously, what harm can come from posting such a link?

Comment

i did post such links before and i know they r cool
              the thread was locked but i respect the club's rules and i know they have their reasons for these rules....this is an OFFICIAL club, and posting such vids can cause problems to the board members
              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Mates, i agree we had deleted the video thinking its not legal. But now after a further discussion with my fellow admins, since the video of doing donuts was done on a track we dont mind if member boki posts it once again..

Sorry for the inconvenience and I seek everyone's apology here :)

Comment

Apology accepted - :) :P
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Thank you Ssense for your efforts here bro.....We all make a mistake every now and then, but that's totally fine :)

It was to the admins' best judgement guys, nothing more.

Comment

Thanks SSense and other admins! Really appreciate you guy's flexibility and willingness to take into account our opinions!

:1stcup:

Comment

No more to say over what SSense said ! :)
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                        X