• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for your kind words guys

Comment

LOVING the CHs !
      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

I guess I missed this thread ! BTW those 19'' look great as i said before Bruno, one of the best looking rims that go well with the M cars.

Comment

Beautiful rims, Bruno! Did you ship them in from the US or did you get them locally? I'm looking to get a set of rims shipped in from the US and am looking for a decent shipper with zero hassle

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Shipping form Tire Rack is straight forward, happy camper here and Bruno as well :)

Comment

i had them shipped through tirerack, i paid slightly extra but i got them in 4 days. they shipped it through fedex :drool:

on another note, you could ship them on wazif's account he will get a discount and an exclusive service. wazif is the ceo of fedex :rofl:

Comment

^another arbab hehe
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  i had them shipped through tirerack, i paid slightly extra but i got them in 4 days. they shipped it through fedex :drool:

on another note, you could ship them on wazif's account he will get a discount and an exclusive service. wazif is the ceo of fedex :rofl:
                  Yea rite! If I was the CEO of FedEx then for sure I'd extend that facility to our club members without being asked :)

Need to get me a set of CSL replicas :D.....FedEx wher r uuuuuuuuu!? :P
                  ________
                  CHEVROLET GROOVE SPECIFICATIONS
                  Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:08 AM.
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

^haha....

on a serious note why don't you try getting us a wicked rate on fedex services?

Comment

Working...
                    X