sold my ///M5 today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold my ///M5 today.

sold Maggie May ///M5 today, for more than i bought her for (73,000 purchase price 2008/75,000 sale price 2009).
    had her for a year, and loved EVERY second of it.
    the only expenses i had was one oil change, and new tires.
    thats it.
    i cant believe how lucky i was with that car.

i will get another one some day, everyone should get an e39 ///M5.
    especially since they are so cheap right now.

the new owner is in abu dhabi, and has an E60 ///M5 (black exterior, red interior).

anyways, here are pics from the last night/day i owned her.

coming home, we saw an Enzo...love these cars sooo much.

when we got to the licensing place, look what was being sold, too!
    (in rougher shape than mine, paint was very faded, i think it was silverstone, mine was blue water)

and our parting pic.

and here is what we are getting.
    it cost half of what i sold my ///M for, and i can trust my gf driving it.

2003 Land Rover Discovery, G4 edition.

anyways, its been great sharing pics and advice, i will still be lurking here for sure.
    take care everyone!

sorry to see your M5 go :( but at least you got a very good deal in today's market!

my bro had an E39 M5 (only for like 2 months) and he also sold it for more than what he paid! but you even kept it for1 year

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

sad to see her go but we all hope you get something even better next time
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

is this how you say good bye to your loved one? by sticking your *** up it's face? :rofl:

looool

mate it's sad to see these cars go but i know you will come later with another M :bow:

stay around us!

Comment

Great way of bidding goodbye to the M :D

I thought you wanted to get an X5, but you ended up with the Land Rover, looks like you have off road plans ;)

Comment

sorry for letting it go and at the same time cong. for elling it and making profit ;)

Comment

yeah, i willl get another one for sure.
              and the landrover was half as much as an x5, so i wanted to get this, and start saving money, so i can go back home to the sates with a lot more, you know?
              thanks for everything guys, wish i would have met up with you more.

:D

Comment

Wish you a better one in the near future... liked the photos :D

Comment

You're not leaving us, are you??

You SHOULD still come out to the meets and events.....Regardless of what you drive! Congrats and sorry for the sale :)

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy740 View Post
                    yeah, i willl get another one for sure.
                    and the landrover was half as much as an x5, so i wanted to get this, and start saving money, so i can go back home to the sates with a lot more, you know?
                    thanks for everything guys, wish i would have met up with you more.

:D
                    i hope that the landrover doesn't give you trouble, those cars are really unpredictable and the condition strictly depends on the previous owner(s) :)
                    +1 to saving some money.. reminds me i need to save money over the next 2 or so years coz i also got plans to move to the states :D

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

You SHOULD still come out to the meets and events.....Regardless of what you drive! Congrats and sorry for the sale :)
                    +1

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

I still participate although I drive an Infiniti :D
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^ Japanese ! :1stcup: :rofl:
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

So the M5 finally got sold! Well, congrats anyway on the new purchase. Will miss seeing that M5 around the Millennium Tower carpark :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X