No announcement yet.

my project in my bmw 335i 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the JB+ so not as good as the JB3, will think of upgrading later, this is my first tune anyway. I didn't know Hamann did engine tunes, that's good, so warranty issues. I believe AlSuwaidi has done quite a bit of research on tunes for the 335i and G-Power may be worth waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by w7dawe335i View Post
      thanks alot bro you welcome
      about the hood i get it from my friend if you want tell me and it cost 7500
      I didnt lost the gurantee because my tune from hamann
      how fast it go .... :happyclean: 0-100 between 3.9 and 4.2
      top speed i try it until 280 km but i think it more (mashalah)
      thats all

thanks AlSuwaidi :welcome2:
      sounds good :P
      wait till I tune my car with G-power and we can meet someday and see what's the difference ;)

so , u beat the C63 easily
      btw, is it dual clutch or Automatic ?
      Last edited by AlSuwaidi; 17-05-2009, 11:36 AM.
      sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Originally posted by Nick777 View Post
        I have the JB+ so not as good as the JB3, will think of upgrading later, this is my first tune anyway. I didn't know Hamann did engine tunes, that's good, so warranty issues. I believe AlSuwaidi has done quite a bit of research on tunes for the 335i and G-Power may be worth waiting for.
        yeah broo..
        I'm suffering..
        I'm still waiting for them.. as they said : it will be availble by the end of this month OR the begining of june :(
        and it will be stage 2 only.. stage 3 by the end of june or july
        sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Cool, let us know how the tune goes. How much are they charging you just for the G-Power tune? Hope the price is not too over inflated as they have a habit of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
            sounds good :P
            wait till I tune my car with G-power and we can meet someday and see what's the difference ;)

so , u beat the C63 easily
            btw, is it dual clutch or Automatic ?
            no problem and good luck :popcorn:

no its auto :cry:

Currently Own:
            -2009 BMW 335i
            -2007 BMW 540i
            -----------------------
            follow me in twitter
            @MANSOOR335I

Comment

Lol, then see u around, u will see the difference between dct and auto
              sigpic

Comment

I can't see any pics.
                335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Working...
                X