• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 & Alpina p0rn!

:bricks:

http://www.vazily.be/others.htm
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

:drool:

Comment

This thread should be deleted...and so are you !!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Why did you post such things ?! :cry::cry:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

You know, I was just thinking and imagined myself in that meeting arriving and I realized that it's a 99% chance I would act like a complete moron just upon arrival. There's also a 99% chance of a heart attack on the spot afterward!

MAN!!!!

Comment

i like the flat fenders more than the wide ones..... unless u have a good set of rims, the wide ones look bad
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

what do u mean by flat and wide? you mean M3 and non M3?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

yes
              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

:drool: :drool: :drool:

those are some amazing cars!!!! AWESOME!

Thanks a tonne Nabil!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

omfgsofs!!!!!!!!!!!
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Sorry to disappoint everyone. I'm not a big fan of the old cars such as E30s. I liked the Z more!

Comment

^ Outta here !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

No seriously, we are having 2005+ cars. Why should we dream of elder weaker cars?huh?

Comment

great thread nabil! :bow: those E30's bring back great memories :drool:

i also love new BMW looks but nothing beats those classics ;)

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i hate how people don't value these cars in UAE!!! >:-l

Comment

:excited: this is amazing, a nice gathering btw

Comment

Working...
                              X