sqwaro's M3 with stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sqwaro's M3 with stickers

I couldn't find pics .... :eyes2: ... those are the pics i got them in my laptop...

guys if you have any pics of the car please post it here... cause many people were taking pics of the car.. and am looking for them to do the stickers again cause the person who designed the stickers left the company in Germany and he stole the stickers .. :runaway:

thats all... :///M::Checkflag::hi:

you are good in photshoping the number plates though :P

i was shocked when i was once driving and ayham behind me... i suddenly found 2 in my back mirror. i looked closely to notice that one of them had stickers haha.

Comment

Bruno: hahha nice ... but this is not photoshop.. this is paint.. loool

Comment

:rofl: @ paint!

but the car looks great, and those stickers do actually look nice on alpine white ;)

u can also order them through :ebay:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

since this thread is about your stickers...did the police ever stop you?

Comment

^ A little feedback on that please
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              you are good in photshoping the number plates though :P

i was shocked when i was once driving and ayham behind me... i suddenly found 2 in my back mirror. i looked closely to notice that one of them had stickers haha.
              That's when I could NOT comprehend the newly popped-out Alpine White M3 behind me that came from no where!! It was an odd moment. What made it worse is that there was a girl driving it.....Was that ever the case?

Comment

Bruno: yes they stopped me in Sharjah on Emirates Road... but after 3 years of having it with no issues...

Ayham.. was that in the morning? cause my sister were driving the car for a week... lool everybody was shocked of tht... but she is a good driver ... :)

Comment

No it was at night time.....Btw, she KNOWS what an M3 is ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X