BMW E30 1048 hp !!!!! The King of E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 1048 hp !!!!! The King of E30's

Hi all check this car it’s a e30 with 1995 m5 engine modified to 3.6 twin turbo engine
    And the result is MONSTER!!!! With 1048 hp

also check this link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUomu9EqBkc
    Attached Files
    Mods: 17" wheels | Splitfire spark plug | K&N Racing Filter | 2.7 Engine | Stock headers| MSD coil | Racing chip computer| Original M-technic 2 body kit | Bilstein shock absorbers|

sigpic

That is crazy :evil:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Awsome!!…but why that engine looks like a Twin J?!! :cid:

Comment

I was like :wow: !!!
        That's freaking fast guys !!
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
        X