E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3

Those are some pics I gathered through the years, Just thought of sharing them :cid:
    Attached Files
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Some more....
    Attached Files
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

and more.....208clean_henna.jpg

285IMG_0780.jpg

285Max_M3-2.jpg

438IMG_1150_1_.jpg

441P6280499.jpg

547Bimmerfest_020.jpg

476c5fadb3523b66cfffd045a67a.jpg

547Bimmerfest_021.jpg

547Bimmerfest_056.jpg

547Bimmerfest_116.jpg
      Meskovic

Comment

Got to say even when its old it look amazing
        Audi TT (2009)
        Infiniti G35 (2008)
        Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

more?

547sunset_shot_2.jpg

710M3x.jpg

977IMGP0273.jpg

210100_0955.jpg

cm3.jpg

cb1d51f0b487c8badc5f437b00e6.jpg

bbs.jpg

Blue.bmp

dom1.jpg

dom2.jpg

I'll post more later
          Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
            Got to say even when its old it look amazing
            old is gold Ati ;)
            Meskovic

Comment

You know you're the public's sworn enemy now, right??

Old is Diamond with BMW!

Comment

:hide:
                Meskovic

Comment

There is an old saying

"Old Bimmers dont die, they just go RACING" :evil:
                  sigpic
                  iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                  Falcons Garage
                  Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                    There is an old saying

"Old Bimmers dont die, they just go RACING" :evil:
                    Cant agree more, here are the pics of the one I told you about :drool:

Meskovic

Comment

Man i loved this car since ive seen the pics.....always fancying about getting one

sigpic
                      iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                      Falcons Garage
                      Carbotech

Comment

The one I posted was for sale recently, $60k, if I ad found a way to finance that amount I owuld have bought straight away :(
                        Meskovic

Comment

60k.....wow thats alot of money

i mean u can get one, build the hell out of it and it still will cost u less than
                          60,000$, Wow thats 219k dhr :wow:, alot less than that
                          sigpic
                          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                          Falcons Garage
                          Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                            60k.....wow thats alot of money

i mean u can get one, build the hell out of it and it still will cost u less than
                            60,000$, Wow thats 219k dhr :wow:, alot less than that
                            Did I say 60? :fart: I meant 40, which still is a lot but the guy didnt spare any cost building his car, totally restored and modified to my pleasure :drool:
                            Meskovic

Comment

LooL, yeah i bit its modified up to everyone's pleasure....

but it can be done along with an amazing paint job+full interior restoration for less than that.... 40k is about 146000 dhs. i think if the car was loaded with stuff (S50B30, suspension) and alot more it might touch the 100-110k figure, but ull have a kick *** E30 M3
                              sigpic
                              iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                              Falcons Garage
                              Carbotech

Comment

Working...
                              X