Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E92 M3 vs C63 AMG...This time Fifth Gear

[youtube]dQOqLMHzBtk[/youtube]

i dont know what u guys think about it but...

Tiff rulezz!

i like the fifth gear a lot, top gear is something...err, actually, to be frank, top gear is much better but i hate Jeremy! yes i do hate Jeremy, he cannot even drive! if Tiff Needle was the one driving in Top Gear, it would be the best thing in the world...

anyhow, enjoy the video

but the whole point of Top Gear is the entertainment value... they provide you with some information about the cars but they are mostly dedicated to "putting on a show" and they really do... hilarious for the most part :rofl:

I think Jeremy is AMAZING... he uses such eloquent and hilarious analogies when talking about cars that it cracks me up every time... he da MAN :bow:

I for one am a HUGE fan of Top Gear!

Can't wait till the new season :yuhoo:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Tiff and Vicky used to be on Top Gear in the olden days (circa late 80's early 90's) then when Top Gear was cancelled, so Fifth Gear was born...

Anyways Top Gear is more entertaining, but Fifth Gear has the better drivers, but sometimes it feels like they are trying too hard to be like Top Gear
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Jeremy is fun, top gear is fun to watch. Fifth gear is more about the performance of the cars. They push much harder the cars than top gear. Both are great to watch anyway.
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
          Tiff and Vicky used to be on Top Gear in the olden days (circa late 80's early 90's) then when Top Gear was cancelled, so Fifth Gear was born...

Anyways Top Gear is more entertaining, but Fifth Gear has the better drivers, but sometimes it feels like they are trying too hard to be like Top Gear

+1
          sigpic

Comment

TG is the show I'd watch if both aired at the same date and time. I love Tiff, and Vicky is my dream woman, but Jeremy/John/James are something else! No better combo in the history of entertainment! ;)

Nice video btw...The C63 is too powerful for its own good!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ayham;12448]TG is the show I'd watch if both aired at the same date and time. I love Tiff, and Vicky is my dream woman, but Jeremy/John/James are something else! No better combo in the history of entertainment! ;)

U mean Jeremy/Richard/James... please, show a little respect el presidente' ;) :tongue:

:rofl:
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, I AM hungry!! :D

Comment

I like top gear better because of several reasons. The first is that the interation between the three hosts is pretty hilarious. Second, top gear is open to more ideas (converting a car into a boat, building a kit car against the clock...) and you also get a wider assortment of tested cars. Hell they even did a full review on people carriers (minivans) and made it funny. I also like their "buy a cheap automobile and test it". And of course, the cars like CCX and Zonda F are kick *** to see pushed hard :D

Comment

fifth gear will sound stupid after a few years, once cars have 10+ gears hehe :rofl:

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                      fifth gear will sound stupid after a few years, once cars have 10+ gears hehe :rofl:
                      hehe that is a good point indeed :)

Comment

Working...
                      X