Michael Essa's BMW Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Essa's BMW Build

Michael Essa and Tech Trix Motorsports are teaming up with GSR Autosport to campaign a 2007 BMW 335 for the 2010 Formula Drift season.

[YOUTUBE]r4Qk2ws5Nyk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hlf-xkqJgAQ[/YOUTUBE]

The 335 is coming along nicely.

[YOUTUBE]wJSWugJzFyM[/YOUTUBE]

The BMW 350R is pretty much done. Testing has begun and Tech day is around the corner, so body work is in the works, but for now, Sparco, KW, AEM, and the new tire sponsor have stepped up in a huge way!

[YOUTUBE]CB-hruzS810[/YOUTUBE]

The final installment in the build series. The BMW 350R is complete and gets debuted at the NItto Tires team press release. The crowd went nuts as Michael drove the 350R into the bays at UTI in Rancho Cucamonga. It's been a long process, but it's all worth it when the car does its thing on the track. With lots of testing and tuning left to go throughout it's first season, only time will tell how the car will perform. But as Michael said, "It feels really good right out of the box." Best of luck to Michael and the GSR Autosport team as they fight for the 2010 Formula Drift Championship! I'm proud to have The Mob Theory logo displayed prominently on the 350R and keep your eyes peeled for updates on Michael's 2010 drift season!

[YOUTUBE]_hmfUZR2h8U[/YOUTUBE]
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Abu Essa FTW :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Nice. Its almost 2012 so did he win the2010 Formula Drift Championship ?
      335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
      White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Essa Ranked 30th out of 48 Competitor. While he Ranked 17th in 2011.
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I am guessing he'll stick to the Z4, he did good last year.
          '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
          '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
          '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
          '92 E36 325i Black
          History:
          '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
          '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
          '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
          '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Working...
          X