Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

designo - Mission 'Mpossible!

CRC National Sprint 7th Jan 2011.
    Desperately trying to keep up with two very very fast cars on track!

Enjoy the video guys!

[YOUTUBE]xBHMpM6qm7s[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by SSense; 08-01-2011, 01:48 AM. Reason: Video fixed

ahmad, vid not working :(

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
      CRC National Sprint 7th Jan 2011.
      Desperately trying to keep up with two very very fast cars on track!

Enjoy the video guys!

[YOUTUBE]xBHMpM6qm7s&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
      i tried to fix it :)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

nice man! i got excited again to go to the track :D, is that F1 circuit? or just racing circuit?

Comment

looks like you were braking too early ,,,,

Comment

sell the m5 and get a porsche :)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Good work Ahmed!

That is a very fast track and suits your car well. Excellent driving.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thank you gentlemen!

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                nice man! i got excited again to go to the track :D, is that F1 circuit? or just racing circuit?
                The the F1 circuit, but we were using the inner track which is more aggressive with less fast corners!

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                looks like you were braking too early ,,,,
                Yes, been having problems with my StopTechs. But they held up well this time! My Pagid RS29 pads are on the way!

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                sell the m5 and get a porsche :)
                I have a Porsche, just the wrong one! LOL

Comment

I was afraid you were gonna eat them for lunch Ahmed.. Good driving Ahmed & thanks for sharing :)
                  '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
                  '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
                  '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
                  '92 E36 325i Black
                  History:
                  '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
                  '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
                  '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
                  '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Good Driving Ahmed, it was not easy catching up with those beasts

Comment

@1:48 i think that's turn 12 you are going a bit wider than both cars ahead of you due to your speed i guess, I agree with whoever is in the passenger seat

Comment

M5's are heavy and fast too which results in having a car that's hard to control in the track.
                        '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
                        '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
                        '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
                        '92 E36 325i Black
                        History:
                        '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
                        '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
                        '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
                        '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Every lap is different to the previous one! Due to tire and brake characteristics! Very unpredicatable car to drive!

Comment

The E60 M5 is not a track car, you can only be so much fast in one, but physics dictate otherwise whenever you try to push the envelope. And you defo have picked up the worst two cars to make your competition in any track day :)

Good driving in taming that whale of a car...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-gb; Milestone Build/SHOLS_U2_02.27.6) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Mashalla a club full of racing critics :D

Nicd vid ur highness ;)

I still have my GT3 (hint hint) :D
                              Last edited by Nabil; 09-01-2011, 06:11 AM.
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                              X