BMW Performance 2010 Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Performance 2010 Promo Video

Rumor on the street is that BMW is making a push for their Performance Parts program. In a video released yesterday, BMW gives us a preview of what to expect in 2010 lineup of BMW Performance.

In the U.S., according to our sources, marketing people and BMW Performance representatives are sitting down with BMW dealerships to discuss to a further extend the offerings from the performance program. From a new electronic steering wheel, to performance stripes and carbon fiber spoiler, the range of BMW Performance Parts is only getting better, pure joy for BMW fans.

The first BMW Performance catalog was launched two years ago at the Geneva Motor Show, followed a year later by new Performance Parts for the 335i.

A partial list of other BMW Performance Parts includes:

Performance Air Intake
    Cross-Drilled Rotors
    Performance Control Arm
    Performance Suspension
    Performance Engine Package
    Performance Differential
    Shift boot
    Performance Shift Knob
    Performance Strut Brace
    [YOUTUBE]uNV9mYSme2c[/YOUTUBE]

Source: bmwblog

nice info, ugly video!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Love the video!
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
        nice info, ugly video!
        R u serious ?!!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

amazing vid....love the 3 series wheel shape

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Very nice!
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
              nice info, ugly video!
              +1

Comment

but why the E90 is not 335 in the video ??

Comment

Working...
                X