No announcement yet.

MFest 2010 Las Vegas Motor Speedway - THE HPF TURBO BMW M3 EXPERIENCE - VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MFest 2010 Las Vegas Motor Speedway - THE HPF TURBO BMW M3 EXPERIENCE - VIDEO

Hey everyone,

The HPF team and I had an amazing time at MFest this year. Everyone was so polite and cordial and as you can tell from this video this was a BIG event!! There were three brackets at the track, "beginner", "intermediate", and "advanced". I ran in the "intermediate" category since it was my first time driving this car and was my first track event since I went through racing school. Ivo (Oscar's driver) ran in the "advanced" category in the HPF Stage 1 Widebody M3 and had the fastest lap time of the day at 1:58sec. My best lap time was 2:06sec in the HPF Stage 3 Widebody M3 and we're pretty happy with that considering it's my first time and the cars first time.

Thanks to the judges who voted the HPF M3 "Best of Show Wild" and for the trophy. The car is now a purpose built race car that can win shows as opposed to a show car that is capable of running on the track. As a result of the new look and the event, the car was already shot for several magazine covers immediately following the show.

My guys really stepped up. John and ChrisK stripped the HPF M3 down to the bare metal. It was a rolling chassis just 4 weeks ago when it went in for paint with not a single piece of plastic, rubber or wire in the entire car. Those two worked around the clock on it for 3 straight weeks including weekends to get this car and MSpireds car done for MFest. Mike (MSpired) drove his car straight from our shop 1,000 miles to LA then over to Vegas and even raced it on the track. John and Chrisk trailored the HPF M3 to the event and to each of the photo shoots afterwards. Both cars had zero miles on them when they left our shop and both cars had zero issues. I've given both of them the rest of the week off, but they will be back in the shop on Monday and ready for business. :)
    Hey everyone,

The HPF team and I had an amazing time at MFest this year. Everyone was so polite and cordial and as you can tell from this video this was a BIG event!! There were three brackets at the track, "beginner", "intermediate", and "advanced". I ran in the "intermediate" category since it was my first time driving this car and was my first track event since I went through racing school. Ivo (Oscar's driver) ran in the "advanced" category in the HPF Stage 1 Widebody M3 and had the fastest lap time of the day at 1:58sec. My best lap time was 2:06sec in the HPF Stage 3 Widebody M3 and we're pretty happy with that considering it's my first time and the cars first time.

Thanks to the judges who voted the HPF M3 "Best of Show Wild" and for the trophy. The car is now a purpose built race car that can win shows as opposed to a show car that is capable of running on the track. As a result of the new look and the event, the car was already shot for several magazine covers immediately following the show.

My guys really stepped up. John and ChrisK stripped the HPF M3 down to the bare metal. It was a rolling chassis just 4 weeks ago when it went in for paint with not a single piece of plastic, rubber or wire in the entire car. Those two worked around the clock on it for 3 straight weeks including weekends to get this car and MSpireds car done for MFest. Mike (MSpired) drove his car straight from our shop 1,000 miles to LA then over to Vegas and even raced it on the track. John and Chrisk trailored the HPF M3 to the event and to each of the photo shoots afterwards. Both cars had zero miles on them when they left our shop and both cars had zero issues. I've given both of them the rest of the week off, but they will be back in the shop on Monday and ready for business. :)

VIDEO - CLICK THE TEXT ABOVE THE VIDEO FOR HIGH RES THEN CLICK THE FULL SCREEN OPTION FOR FULL HD

http://www.vimeo.com/11114190

VIDEO - CLICK THE TEXT ABOVE THE VIDEO FOR HIGH RES THEN CLICK THE FULL SCREEN OPTION FOR FULL HD

am i drunk or...

Comment

:D
      sigpic

Comment

ur not drunk

ur not drunk
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X