My One and Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My One and Only

BMW owners and fans are said to be very passionate, a common trait that connects all of us, not only to each other, but also to the brand. We go from uber taking care of our cars and detail the already detailed car to giving names to our bimmers as we would give to our loved ones.

We also engage in extensive photoshoots and take countless of videos of our bimmers, then run off and start bragging about it left and right. Yes, we’re all guilty of that and we have nothing to be ashamed of.

So when we came across this video, named “My One and Only”, we knew you would enjoy seeing it. And no, my one and only doesn’t refer to what you would expect, but rather a gorgeous black BMW 135i Coupe.

Have a look at this video and enjoy the art put into it!
    [YOUTUBE]3ATDemPxYik[/YOUTUBE]

Source: bmwblog

The focus, the sliding view, both simply fantastic :drool:

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

so simple yet so nicely done... I have to admit, I don't normally like the lines around rims but the way this one is done is simply orgasmic :drool:
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Nicely shot !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Cool video! And mashallah! the car is so nice! Liek Ahmad said, so simple yet so nicely done! The rims match the car so well! I would love to drive one! Inshallah one day :)
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I just love black wheels. Thinking of painting my BBS, Bruno where are you.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X