Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M3 S38 Group-Super Saloon (in car II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 S38 Group-Super Saloon (in car II)

http://www2.nieminenracing.net/videot/RaceofPorvoo.wmv

Hi!

This video is from my second Finnish ASN race, called Race of Porvoo. The track was a narrow street track, and it was not allowed to drive it beforehand.

This video is not from my in car-camera but in a funny way my car shows up in it In car was recorded BMW 850 Super Saloon what take a second place.

I started the race from fifth position and crossed the finnish line This was my first win in an official Finnish ASN race.

For those who are wondering the "smoke" that comes from the braking I can tell... don't worry... the engine is not broken, but there is unburned air-fuel mixture coming out of the tail pipe. The mixture just doesn't always catch fire

The most fun parts of the track were the long downhill and one upphill, where the speed was all most 200km/h

Regards

Jari Valtti, BMW-enthusiast in Finland
    Source: M5Board

holy moly

tought it was on fire ya3ni

Comment

This is like one of the best videos of E30 M3 ive ever seen :drool: Love the backfire

Comment

I love the accelaration and i love the track!
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Now I really want an E30 M3.
          Nabil?
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

drool

Comment

i love finland as well ;)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Was that white smoke?

Comment

waaaaw.......on the E30, it was amazing...and also cant ignore the Opel Calibra setup!! They ll not be able to overtaken him if his car not broken! the acceleration was totally insane, thanx Ali for sharing

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Was that white smoke?
                    For those who are wondering the "smoke" that comes from the braking I can tell... don't worry... the engine is not broken, but there is unburned air-fuel mixture coming out of the tail pipe. The mixture just doesn't always catch fire
                    :read:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                      Now I really want an E30 M3.
                      Nabil?
                      u want another one?

nooo dont !

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
                        u want another one?

nooo dont !
                        I wont total this one :)
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                        KW Coilovers V3
                        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Working...
                          X