BMW M5 V10 HURRICANE G-POWER 730PHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
    M5 is fast enough, why the need for extra power?

on the other hand:
    4.2 seconds is slow for 730 HP car, it should be like formula cars 2.6 seconds for 100km/h speed.

Correct me if I am wrong please.
    who said a car's performance is its 0-100km/h time?? even in straight line racing that's not the real measure, let alone it's handling capabilities :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
      who said a car's performance is its 0-100km/h time?? even in straight line racing that's not the real measure, let alone it's handling capabilities :)
      I know this, but if the car is fast, of course should have acceleration to 100km/h fast also :) , we can't say that the car is very fast if it reaches 100 speed by 8 seconds for example! it should be within a reasonable range + or - ,

and you are right, they are fake numbers, I read in the manual of 330ci that 0-100 is 6.5, I know that there's lot of factors play role, like tires, road surface etc..

I tried many times but couldn't get time better than 7 Seconds : P

I think I will install turbo when getting some budgets :lol:

What about M3s? did anyone try 0-100 acceleration? is it really 5.1 for E46? or more?

Comment

bisho pls don't drag this thread into offtopic... weren't you selling your car?

reply in the chatting thread

Comment

I just want to add that this car was officially announced as the fastest Sedan 4 doors car in the world. Top speed officially registered was 367.4 kmph

We don't expect a sport sedan car to perform same like F1.

Regards,

Seductive Dream...Upcoming
          Current: BMW530i E60 2004, Monaco Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Asmi View Post
            I just want to add that this car was officially announced as the fastest Sedan 4 doors car in the world. Top speed officially registered was 367.4 kmph

We don't expect a sport sedan car to perform same like F1.

Regards,
            My friend the record breaker that you're talking about is the Hurrican RS from G-Power, not the one in the videos you posted..

The one in the video has a top speed of 360 kmph, but the Hurricane RS is the one with the top speed of 367.4 kmph, check the thread below to see the Hurricane RS

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...hlight=G-Power

Comment

Working...
            X