BMW ALPINA B6 GT3 Onboard video at 24h Nürburgring Nordscheife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW ALPINA B6 GT3 Onboard video at 24h Nürburgring Nordscheife

Based on the BMW 6 Series Coupe, Alpina returned to the FIA GT3 European Championships with their latest B6 GT3 race car.

The Alpina B6 GT delivers 530 horsepower and 720 Nm of torque from a supercharged 4.4 liter V8 engine and it is offered to both individual customers and race teams. It uses a 6-speed sequential gearbox and only weighs 2,976 lbs.

Having a top speed of 177 mph, the Alpina B6 GT accelerates from 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds.

Alpina itself will be fielding a pair in the European FIA GT3 series and at some 24-hour endurance races, including the Nurburgring race.

Courtesy of Race-Media.tv we have a video onboard the Alpina B6 GT3 at the 24h Nurburgring Nordscheife race.
    [youtube]P-WVM8wfuoM[/youtube]

Source: bmwblog

:drool:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

DAAAYUUUM!!!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Ali, Get a vacation !!! :drool::drool:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
          Ali, Get a vacation !!! :drool::drool:
          Lol :laughhard: i am on a vacation now..

Comment

Enjoy it !! :D
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
            X