Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Cars Drifting at Dubai, Amazing!

http://www.gulfnews.com/gntv/videos/10315588.html

Sorry I forgot it should be at video section... Please move it.

Comment

I want one of those... saying that, I think I'd crash it into the first tree or something :D

Pagani Zonda RC FTW!!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I'm glad this is finally happening in Dubai....

They can be a great part at the X Games or any event of this nature! I used to RC as a teenager, and just might start doing it again ;) Clubs are a great idea...

Comment

count me in if we're forming a club for RC drifts - Atleast im good with those cars :rofl:
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

wow nice!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i saw alot of vids on youtube for these things ..........amazing!!!!!!!!
              i even have the manual of those cars but they r expensive
              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                i saw alot of vids on youtube for these things ..........amazing!!!!!!!!
                i even have the manual of those cars but they r expensive
                How much you think?

It's not hard to make one man, electric motors are powerful enough and don't forget that you are mechanical engineer you shouldn't buy ready one : P

Comment

i dont think they are electric motors....they dont run on battery...they run on fuel...
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

some run on battery & some on gas.. you can tell by the noise they make :)

BMW history:

Comment

My uncle bought for me for my birthday the Big Foot but it couldn't drift like the one in clip, but it can go anywhere !!! I had crash at speed of 90 Km/h on to the wall and it just exploded :(

I love to buy the sporty type & start drifting with it !!! Especially I saw the Rx-7 in the clip. Cool !!!
                      Last edited by ali_rx8; 25-05-2009, 01:44 AM.

Comment

its not that much expensive i owned 2 of them bt no time to play with ,,, the electric one its cheep than the fuel

max is 2500 dhs new
                        sigpic
                        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Yes but the fuel ones are the powerful ones :read:

Comment

sure dear
                            sigpic
                            • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                            and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

but you guys would be surprised by the power/speed of some of the battery powered ones as well!

IMO the electric motor > gas engine (peak torque available from zero rpm!) :D

BMW history:

Comment

Working...
                              X