• Time
  • Show
Clear All

+2
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by canboz View Post
      1 series is the BMWs lowest series than we shall compare with NISSANs lowest series like Tida or Sunny
      :rofl::excited::D

BMW is the winner for my opinion
      ooohhh well said...
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

i like to see such threads :)

well i am a 350z owner. and yes the interior is crap if we compare it to the luxurious bmw.

but hey, why would i need a luxurious interior if the car is meant to be in the track :) ... make no sense. its a two seater with minimum luxury options.

if we want to compare two cars their should be points that we relay on. and for what reasong you are buying the car ( daily drive, track/daily , impress girls/showing off :P , street racing , ..... etc ) according to that we can decide if we can compare orange to ba6eekh or no ;)

and u know what ... yes i can compare tida to 135 :)

1) price (50 tida / 180+ BMW135) Tida wins
        2) OEM spare parts price Tida wins
        3) UAE standard of practicality (1) ( u can park it anywhere and u don't care if it gets scratched or whatever ) Tida wins
        4) UAE standard of practicality (2) ( in sharjah traffic in the morning, going lil offroad to save 10 to 15 min is a must ) Tida wins
        5) Mile/ltr petrol (full tank 60hs) Tida wins

6) interior/exterior and luxury Tida lose
        7) power/handeling Tida lose

with a price difference(130k)

-interior: i can take the lil tida to the best leather shop in the world and get a nice job done for no more than 20k,
        -handeling: 10K max for a good brand of coilovers and sway bars and tida will be ready to go :)
        -power: 10k. anice lil turbo on the side, and we will see some nice exotics crying :) , yes engine will not stand it . but who cares. i can change to a whole new engine for 4k and babooo can do the job easily :) heheheh

over all TIDA :logic:

my 0.00000000002 cents :P

BTW. i am huge fan of BMW. but with all respect to all members in here, i just hate when ppl start bashing brands, Nissan, Honda , Mitsubishi or whatever.
        BMW is higher class cars but that doesn't mean that Nissan or Honda or Mitsubishi is lower ( ppl who were there couple of weeks ago, know exactly what a lil 4 cylinder Mitsubishi EVO9:trophy: did to GTR35 , M6, Porsche GT3(modded) , M6( izenman exhaust ) and modded 335 :) ... so its all about how u wanna compare them )

:danceclub:
        :evil: Z powered with APS ST :evil:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
          Apples to Oranges... They need to compare the 370Z to a 335i not a 135i
          Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
          I am not agree with you guys, I think it is a fair fight to compare the 370z with the 1 series. 3 series is another category and more expensive. If you compare them in terms of value for the money this definetely a fair fight. Anyway I m still not agreed with that as Sewersideup said for 5k more you have all the luxury and a quality brand. for me the winner is from far the BMW
          the 370Z is a 2 seater so the best comparo would be the Z4 (don't know if they're doing a new coupe?)

the 135i having 2 more seats & better boot space where not mentioned in the review, and believe me such things make a difference!

Originally posted by canboz View Post
          1 series is the BMWs lowest series than we shall compare with NISSANs lowest series like Tida or Sunny

BMW is the winner for my opinion
          i know you're joking :)

Originally posted by NightCrawleR_Z View Post

well i am a 350z owner. and yes the interior is crap if we compare it to the luxurious bmw.

but hey, why would i need a luxurious interior if the car is meant to be in the track :) ... make no sense. its a two seater with minimum luxury options.

if we want to compare two cars their should be points that we relay on. and for what reasong you are buying the car ( daily drive, track/daily , impress girls/showing off :P , street racing , ..... etc ) according to that we can decide if we can compare orange to ba6eekh or no ;)

and u know what ... yes i can compare tida to 135 :)

1) price (50 tida / 180+ BMW135) Tida wins
          2) OEM spare parts price Tida wins
          3) UAE standard of practicality (1) ( u can park it anywhere and u don't care if it gets scratched or whatever ) Tida wins
          4) UAE standard of practicality (2) ( in sharjah traffic in the morning, going lil offroad to save 10 to 15 min is a must ) Tida wins
          5) Mile/ltr petrol (full tank 60hs) Tida wins

6) interior/exterior and luxury Tida lose
          7) power/handeling Tida lose

with a price difference(130k)

-interior: i can take the lil tida to the best leather shop in the world and get a nice job done for no more than 20k,
          -handeling: 10K max for a good brand of coilovers and sway bars and tida will be ready to go :)
          -power: 10k. anice lil turbo on the side, and we will see some nice exotics crying :) , yes engine will not stand it . but who cares. i can change to a whole new engine for 4k and babooo can do the job easily :) heheheh

over all TIDA :logic:

my 0.00000000002 cents :P

BTW. i am huge fan of BMW. but with all respect to all members in here, i just hate when ppl start bashing brands, Nissan, Honda , Mitsubishi or whatever.
          BMW is higher class cars but that doesn't mean that Nissan or Honda or Mitsubishi is lower ( ppl who were there couple of weeks ago, know exactly what a lil 4 cylinder Mitsubishi EVO9:trophy: did to GTR35 , M6, Porsche GT3(modded) , M6( izenman exhaust ) and modded 335 :) ... so its all about how u wanna compare them )

haha lotfi you had a valid argument but you killed it with modding a tiida! :rofl:

the 350Z and now the 370Z are great cars, but you have to understand that BMW owners would never change.. i know from myself :rofl:

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
            I am not agree with you guys, I think it is a fair fight to compare the 370z with the 1 series. 3 series is another category and more expensive. If you compare them in terms of value for the money this definetely a fair fight. Anyway I m still not agreed with that as Sewersideup said for 5k more you have all the luxury and a quality brand. for me the winner is from far the BMW
            im with you, the 370Z is even smaller, it's a 2-seater...

anyway with all these numbers put, there are things that cant be put in numbers, like ride joy, driving feels, status, etc ...

$5K is nothing, here im sure the price is 50K dirhams xD

And Nightcrawler, this thing happens with all the brands, Nissan owners bash Hyundai and Kia as well right?? i've seen some who bash other japanese cars like honda and mitsubishi
            Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
            19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
            M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Originally posted by NightCrawleR_Z View Post
              BMW is higher class cars but that doesn't mean that Nissan or Honda or Mitsubishi is lower ... so its all about how u wanna compare them )

I was just joking. :) :lol:
              We have respect to all other brands. No offence to other brands.

+1 to your way of comparison, nothing to say. :rofl:
              sigpic
              Current
              2005 Ford Explorer
              History
              2006 Dodge Durango 5.7
              2001 323ci (Manual) :bmw3:
              2002 Ford Escape 3.0
              2000 Peugeot 306 1.6
              1983 E30 3.18ci (My first love):bmwfan:

Comment

Every brand got it's class or ( Cup of tea )

But we "Bash" .... when some copying is happening or anything related to that ! ;)
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

i know guys :) my reply was just for fun and laugh :)

haisam :) : i know very well what BMW owners are :)... and i am a Z owner :) hehehhee
                  :evil: Z powered with APS ST :evil:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                    Every brand got it's class or ( Cup of tea )

But we "Bash" .... when some copying is happening or anything related to that ! ;)
                    Bashing is in our blood :rofl:

Comment

i love the 350 z i use to have one with the M3. i love it allot. BUT

their is no way in earth you are comparing an M3 to a 350z.

in every aspect the E46 M3 puts the Z350 to shame. stock with no FI.

the quality of built, Interior/Exterior, i can't go over how plain the door !!! with cheap plastic.

Isolation is an other issue, when u drive the z 350 the gear and the bottom compartment heats up and the drivers feels it.

am not saying the car is bad, i hate the day i sold it , because i loved it as my beater. its nice to have a car the u beat all the time while ur M rest in the garage ...
                      2004 M3 SG/IR, SMGII, SatNav, HK, MoonRoof, Phone, PDC, OEM MP3 CD Box, BBS RGR 18s with (Conti 2) & 19s OEMs. CF Cluster, Matt black SMG paddles, EAS Matt black gills & Grills, CF Splitters, Depo Fogs. Depo Side Signals, H&R Springs, Powerflex Rtabs & Fcabs, TMS subframe Reinforcement Kit, Stream line filter & Elbow, CSL front brake kit, F+R SS Lines, F+R Pagid track 4-2-1, MOTUL RBF600 RACING BRAKE FLUID DOT 4, Turner Motor sports rear Adjustable Control arms & Full CSL Kit !!

Comment

Working...
                      X