New Individual color for M3: Atlantis Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Individual color for M3: Atlantis Blue

Similar to Laguna Seca Blue, but a bit more metallic, I think stunning! Finally something abit more like Estoril Blue, I say cool, if you want get noticed buy this :D

Last edited by SSense; 01-09-2008, 02:11 AM.

more pics... need to see it from the other angles, looks like a nice colour
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
      i could get only two pics, sorry bro

Comment

I love it!
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

other angles for what exactly? :D :D
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            other angles for what exactly? :D :D
            I too wonder what other angles does petrol want to see, LoLz, ive posted to show the new color, not any new angles :P

Comment

the second pic didn't load for me at first... that's why I was asking for other angles
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

it seems that im misunderstood in many of my posts these days :cry:

in the second pic there is a girl, so i was wondering if he wanted other angles of her :D

:slap:
                Meskovic

Comment

the second pic didn't load for me at first... that's why I was asking for other angles
                  You cud see now, ive uploaded three pics, not just two

Comment

it seems that im misunderstood in many of my posts these days :cry:

in the second pic there is a girl, so i was wondering if he wanted other angles of her :D

:slap:
                    LoLz, sick as always :P
                    For your info, he said the 2nd pic didnt load yet

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      You cud see now, ive uploaded three pics, not just two
                      Thanks for the new desktop background :thanks:
                      Meskovic

Comment

Thanks for the new desktop background :thanks:
                        Pleasure is all mine :bow:

Comment

Need a piccy from a distance...

Comment

On an E46 330ci

Comment

Sorry friends, those are the only pics that i have, somehow try to manage with the 3 for time being :)

Comment

Working...
                              X