Prior Design announces aerodynamics package for the BMW 5 Series F10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prior Design announces aerodynamics package for the BMW 5 Series F10

The Kamp-Lintfort based tuner Prior Design releases the first images of their aerodynamic package for the BMW 5 Series. Even though these are simply computer generated images, the visuals will remain the same when the car is introduced on the market.

The M-aerodynamic package includes upgrades to the fascia with a new sculpted front bumper and LEDs integrated above the air intakes. The blacked out grille enhances the sportiness of the Prior 5 Series. The hood features air vents as seen on M3 models. At the rear, the Prior 5 Series features a lip spoiler and a new rear bumper with a diffuses that incorporates quad tail pipes.

As expected, the body kit features side skirts, along with fender vents as seen on ///M models, has also designed a new set of wheels for their 5 Series, blacked out alloy wheels most likely in 19 and 20 inches offerings. The roof has also been painted in a darker color that contrasts nicely with the rest of the matte gray paint.

More details are to be released in the next weeks!

Source: bmwblog

I'm sorry for this and I will probably be stoned for saying it... this design is 100 times better looking than the OEM M5 kit.... I love this one, not crazy about the rims but the kit
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I actually dig those rims, they look very familiar though!

Comment

It is almost the same as the M5.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I love it! Excet for the LEDs ofcourse :P
          sigpic
          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Except the Rims !!!!
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
            X