BMW Brings you a lightweight version of the M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Brings you a lightweight version of the M3

BMW please drop all your silly previous releases of the current e9X generation M3 and give is this example instead simply because no ones wants what is called a tiger edition or crap edition M3! We are sick of your commercial bits of selling us what was once known as the greatest car on the planet. Couldn’t help but expressing my thoughts, for me this car makes more sense than a disgusting orange car with a funny looking wing.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/01/b...ng-m-festival/

^^^^^^^^^^ woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

this is a good news....love the M3 sedan!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I'm with Bruno... that is a nice one!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I thought the ///M3 was supposed to be lightweight in the first place. :lol:
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Believe it or not the M3 is actually heavier than the standard sedan/coupe
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Today in the morning when I woke up “in the wrong side of the bed :P” went back in time to remember how much of an amazing car the e30 m3 simply because I missed mine already im waiting on an oil pump to arrive.

I remembered reading about this light verrsion yesterday. bmw has been releasing so many different versions of the current m3 so thought it will be a great idea to bash those morons while I was able to do so after walking into the office.

My findings:
              there is the tiger edition
              frozen grey special edition
              you got the GTS version
              you have the pick up version
              there is also another chiness matte sepcial edition version

im sure that there are many more but i missed them out from the list above..

during the e46 era they only had 2 variants the regular M3 and the mighty csl

the e36 had 3 the GT for the UK market, the evo 3.2 and the normal 3.0… I don’t want to go inot details of the US spec issues.

the e30 that's a different thing. bmw have had plenty versions of already what is considered a new car, it has been released in 2008 and barely 3 years down the line we already have like 5 versions. Back in the e30 days the variations came for all sort of motorsport reasons mainly related to DTM requirements, such as the ceccotto version and ravagli versions based on the champions 2.3vs 2.5 engines as well. but now it's all commercial.

End rant/

Comment

Very well said Sir Bruno!
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

And this 1 actually looks very nice! The Blue paint with the Black BBS rims :drool:
                  sigpic
                  BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Uh....I know I created the thread about the M3 pickup, but I fig'd some of you would out by now...it was a hoax.

http://rumors.automobilemag.com/apri...kup-37913.html

Comment

Working...
                    X