Vorsteiner Previews BMW E93 Carbon Bootlid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorsteiner Previews BMW E93 Carbon Bootlid

The long awaited M3 E93 carbon fiber boot lid is in the final stages before its official global release to all Vorsteiner dealers.

The boot lid will feature Vorsteiner’s latest pre preg autoclave construction with high gloss automotive lacquer and will be the lightest cabriolet boot lid available in the market to date. All OE mount points will be carried over for uninterrupted usage of the folding roof mechanism.

Source: gtspirit

Vorsteiner :drool:

If only they could put some time into producing stuff as well. Looks like they are happier developing new products.

Also, I have noticed that the deliveries of the parts related to M3s is much quicker. Perhaps it is because they are a much bigger market for Vorsteiner.

I ordered my hood in October last year and still its going to take 2 more weeks. Not that I haven't herd that before. :lol:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Hi Hassan

We are the Vorsteiner dealers for the UAE and can usually gets things quicker!!!!

Ayway here is what is currently in stock for your car at Vorsteiner in the USA:

E63 M6 VRS Vented Race Hood Carbon Fiber Single Side Black Call
      E63 M6 VRS Front Add-On Spoiler Carbon Fiber In-Stock
      E63 M6 VRS Boot Lid Carbon Fiber Single Sided Call
      E63 M6 VRS Rear Add On In-Stock
      E63 M6 VRS Deck Lid Add-On Spoiler Carbon Fiber In-Stock
      E63 M6 VRS Boot Lid Carbon Fiber DVWP Call

Comment

what about M5 :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Amjadali View Post
          Hi Hassan

We are the Vorsteiner dealers for the UAE and can usually gets things quicker!!!!

Ayway here is what is currently in stock for your car at Vorsteiner in the USA:

E63 M6 VRS Vented Race Hood Carbon Fiber Single Side Black Call
          E63 M6 VRS Boot Lid Carbon Fiber Single Sided Call
          E63 M6 VRS Rear Add On In-Stock
          E63 M6 VRS Boot Lid Carbon Fiber DVWP Call
          This is good news Amjad.

Plesase check with VSR on how soon can they deliver the E63 M6 VRS Vented Race Hood Double Carbon Fiber.

:thanks2:
          sigpic

Comment

Looks very nice.
            I'm also thinking of putting Vorsteiner VMS Carbon Fiber Diffuser for the E92 M-Tech.
            Last edited by mn07; 05-04-2011, 03:58 PM.
            335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
            White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Hi Amjad

Any news from VRS?

Anyway, my hood does not fit correctly. The hood does not fit well at the front and the nose is raised.

The diffuser is an aerodynamic nightmare. It is open from the underneath and is not designed to cling to the rear bumper at the bottom. So, it creates a sort of a pocket at the bottom and when you drive at speed it starts to vibrate and flap because of the wind pressure.

Would appreciate if you could get any feedback on these from VRS.

I am not the only one with these problems. Search on the M5Board and you shall see that it is a common problem faced by many.

Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X