This Is Just Wrong: E46 BMW 330i Pickup Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Just Wrong: E46 BMW 330i Pickup Truck

We have seen a lot of weird conversions in the past, from the M5 Ute to the X6 2-door, but this last takes it a step further.

A member of the E46fanatics forum takes the BMW fanboyism, or not, to a new level and $10,000 later, he converts an E46 BMW 330i into a pickup truck.

The project began with a totaled E46 Coupe featuring the ZHP performance package that made the 3 Series famous at the time. Initially, the owner intended to repair the car, but the idea was quickly replaced by the plan of using the front-end from the BMW attached to the bed from a Chevy Colorado. The conversion also features a ustom rear window, shortened sunroof track, and BMW gas cap integrated into the shortened bed.

The results of this mating? Well, you can see it below.

Source: bmwblog

hahahaha......SMG pickup FTW!!
    i dont know if this kind of stuff can be registered or not but i like the idea to be a show project only :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

WTF
      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
      2006 Z4M - SOLD
      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

:rofl2:
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

what a waste of time and effort

Comment

This is ridiculous. What da hell is wrong with these people ?

First the muscle car from Abu Dhabi , now this..
            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

In terms of drift physics, I'll bite :)

Comment

^ Exactly what I was thinking!!

Appreciate the hard work put into it, but the point of the whole thing is pure FAIL !
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I like
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

No no no no no no no.... :(

In this case 'Joy is going hunting with a sixpack in the cooler'

Comment

lol Thats insane. I think its safe to say it won't handle as well as before.

Last edited by mn07; 09-03-2011, 04:27 PM.
                      335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                      White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

dear god...

Comment

HAHA! FAIL
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

it happened with the E30 it was just a matter of time that this happened ;)

Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

This will drift like nothingggg! Even if the car was on neutral, with a 5 years old behind the wheels and on the moon!

They could have made a better job by keeping the side lines that are lost after the doors !!!:nicerims::shisha:
                              sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                              Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                              Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                              Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                              Black 1986 E28 535i
                              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Working...